The Tholians are afoot!!!
Star 
    Hey guys! I've been thinking we need to do battle with more Tholians! Everyone has ranked up their Omega Force reputation it seems but fewer have finished Romulan and even less have tackled Nukara (I'm the only one I know of who has gotten to Tier 5) . The great part about the Tholian space STF's(not sure the correct term for them) is that you choose which marks you want to get from Nukara, Romulan, or Fleet Marks. This would be a great way for Legion members who have no desire to grind for their marks to get the much needed Fleet Marks for its holdings. Also, the Tholian ground missions are fun for teams to work on and give us something to do other than STF's and Defera. So I propose a bi-weekly fleet event where we can team up to take on the non-humanoid scourge! Since I already have most of the Tier 5 Nukara gear for both space and ground I volunteer to lead the fight! Here's some pics of what I have and can be yours Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The space set is of course the Nukara Mk XII (engines are missing at the moment. The ground set shown is the Nukara Strike Force Elite set and I have to say the rifle just decimates Tholians
(06-30-2013, 06:14 PM)giantcornsnake Wrote: This would be a great way for Legion members who have no desire to grind for their marks to get the much needed Fleet Marks for its holdings.
I resent the generalisation of that statement. Smile

All in all, it's a great idea. Still, unless you come up with another way to earn a minimum of 253 Fleet Marks in less than 30 minutes, I prefer the Defera Grind first and ANR, TVE, etc. second. Just my 2 cents.

Nevertheless, I agree there has been a lack of Fleet Events recently. Instead of just proposing it here in the Forum, Commodores and Field Admirals should just simply create the Events (yes, you can do that). As long as they are posted in all four Fleet Event Calendars (Academy, Militia, Legion, Website) and consider the time zone differences, so that American and European Players can participate, all should be fine.
(07-01-2013, 06:59 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: I resent the generalisation of that statement. Smile

All in all, it's a great idea. Still, unless you come up with another way to earn a minimum of 253 Fleet Marks in less than 30 minutes, I prefer the Defera Grind first and ANR, TVE, etc. second. Just my 2 cents.

Nevertheless, I agree there has been a lack of Fleet Events recently. Instead of just proposing it here in the Forum, Commodores and Field Admirals should just simply create the Events (yes, you can do that). As long as they are posted in all four Fleet Event Calendars (Academy, Militia, Legion, Website) and consider the time zone differences, so that American and European Players can participate, all should be fine.
I agree, I would like to partake in these missions, but events during the weekdays are a little hard to do.
Well my idea was to have one weekday and one weekend day a week (preferably during mark bonus hours) where we could get together since I understand weekdays are not good for most. I know other missions net more fleet marks and what not I just thought a change in scenery would be nice Smile
(07-01-2013, 12:39 PM)giantcornsnake Wrote: I just thought a change in scenery would be nice Smile
Point taken. Wink