Pi Canis daily [Edited to be guide]
hmmm, team of 5, with crowd control and tacs working together to tear the convoy to pieces? I'm in, if the timing works
(07-03-2013, 01:12 PM)Wavemanmav Wrote: Tried Pi Canis last night solo. Unfortunately, I blew the 5 freighter loot option, so I did not get the bonus dilithium. Also, took me a while to figure out how to bag the transport in sector space, but finally got that right. I do like the missions, and they are very "klingon." I would love to do Pi Canis team if you guys are available.
Bossk is doing them to get up to Rank One General, so i'll help you out if you add me.
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
(07-09-2013, 01:27 PM)Xakthul Wrote: Bossk is doing them to get up to Rank One General, so i'll help you out if you add me.
I am always up for any type of team mission. I am in New York, Eastern Time Zone. So I am usually online in the evenings, my time.

There, I've edited it to become guide. Hope it will help someone Smile
(07-12-2013, 07:09 AM)Xhopeon Wrote: There, I've edited it to become guide. Hope it will help someone Smile
Thank you for your efforts. I appreciated it very much and I'm sure, others will do so too.
So, for those who haven't noticed, TacPaddy made new weekly event for those who want to taste marauding side of KDF play, Path of Warrior.
If you haven't played it anytime before, I suggest that you do it once before event so we can coordinate strike easily (and for maps to be downloaded to your PC, it will get loading faster every other time).
Even if you don't need Dilithium for personal use, you can use it for helping Fleet Projects.
For the Honor of the Empire!
Qapla'

P.S. All data samples found there I put in Fleet Bank, but if anyone of you needs it for R&D, speak and it will go to you!
Path of Warrior Report

On stardate 91187.41 (01.08.2013. 9:30 CEST Terran time) three of bravest warriors gathered in a team to repel Federation infestation in Pi Canis sector.
Pen'Thral (Isolan), K'Gonak (martinison) and me, Biba L'oina, showed those blue petaQs what they deserve.
They've even tried to trick us with bugs (Drydock assult - Kalferi system ), and unfortunately, Pen'Thral was disconnected upon changing sector instances, and lost in Sto'Vo'Kor, so it was upon two of us to finish battles and honor his death.
Ships were destroyed, freighters raided, victory and glory was ours!
Thank you brave and honorable warriors for joining in this event, it was great honor to fight by your side!

Hope that many more will join us in future marauds!

Qapla'

P.S. most memorable thing that happened was when we all activated cloak simultaneously ... that sound felt like fire flowing through my veins Heart
I can imagine!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Does the Pi Canis daily require a team or can I run it myself?
You can run it yourself, of course. But I think it's quicker/easier in a team.

I say easier, but of course more ships spawn and it will scale to fit the team, but it's still going to be easier than solo

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta