I figured today, that you are probably as much annoyed as I am to type or click all those dancing emotes. So I decided, that I make a keybind and share it with you. Copy the quoted text below into a new text file and save it as dance.txt, in your Live directory (usually C:\Program files\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live)
Quote:1 "emote Dance"
2 "emote Dance_Club"
3 "emote Dance_Legkick"
4 "emote Dance_Raisetheroof"
5 "emote Dance_Robot"
6 "emote Dance_TheRunningMan"
7 "emote Dance_Sidestep"
8 "emote Dance_Snake"
9 "emote Dance_Wavehands"
Now read carefully, because if you do not proceed as I mention it here, you may mess up your keybinds.
Before you activate the dancing keybinds, save your current keybinds by going to your Options. Click on the HUD Tab and then click on "Save UI". Now you enter the chat command /bind_load_file dance.txt to activate the dancing keybinds.
- 1 will let you "Just Dance"
- 2 wil let you do "The Club Style"
- 3 will let you do "The Legkick"
- 4 will let you "Raise the roof"
- 5 will let you do "The Robot"
- 6 will let you do "The Running Man"
- 7 will let you do "The Sidestep"
- 8 will let you do "The Snake"
- 9 will let you "Wave your hands"
When you are done with the Dance Competition, simply go back to your Options and select the HUD Tab. Click on "Load UI" and you are back in business.
I hope these keybinds will help you to make your Dance competition more enjoyable. By the way, there are three Dance emotes, that I know of, which you can unlock:
- Fan Dance (unlocked by completing the Nimbus III Dance competition 4 times)
- Samba (unlocked by talking to the Dance instructor on Risa during the Lohlunat Summer Festival)
- Samba Advanced (unlocked by completing the Dance Party during the Lohlunat Summer Festival)