Poll: What faction should become playable?
This poll is closed.
The Dominion
47.92%
23 47.92%
Breen Confederacy
10.42%
5 10.42%
Tal Shiar
8.33%
4 8.33%
Borg
16.67%
8 16.67%
Tholian
16.67%
8 16.67%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What new faction do you want?
(11-02-2016, 02:09 AM)RiverSong Wrote: I could see them opening the Gamma Quadrant but I don't think there is much you can do with it.

sure there is, same formula as the Delta Expansion, but with the Dominion in place of the Vaadwaur. or even a new threat that shouldn't exist for a resurgence from the Iconians, where The Dominion end up like the klingons did in that story arc. Sela did reopen communications with them after all...
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Anybody ever thought about the Mirror Universe FED? (I wonder what storyline could develop if they expanded on that by developing playable factions based on that....the most we've seen on Mirror Universe was in DS9 PVE patches with the occasional mission inserted every once-in-a-blue-moon).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(11-02-2016, 05:14 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: sure there is, same formula as the Delta Expansion, but with the Dominion in place of the Vaadwaur. or even a new threat that shouldn't exist for a resurgence from the Iconians, where The Dominion end up like the klingons did in that story arc. Sela did reopen communications with them after all...

If they do that,  I hope it isn't as bloated as the DQ area.
I don't think I want to see another faction.  Things are so out of balance with the lack of T6 science ships for KDF and Rom to me it feels like Cryptic would just half ass another faction and explain it away as people don't play the new faction so they aren't going to spend a lot of time on it.  Make what we have balanced and then I'll start looking for another faction.