Summer Event - How to best get lots of Lohlunat Favors
(07-29-2013, 07:19 PM)Xakthul Wrote: Good, but how do I access the foundry? To create missions, I mean.
Keep this thread on topic. This not about the Foundry. If you want to talk about the Foundry, put a thread in the FOUNDRY SECTION OF THE FORUMS.
So guys, I've pulled back on putting Beachcomber outfits on the Exchange. I have about half a dozen sitting in my bank right now. I truly believe, in a few months, when folks start creating new characters and looking for stuff... we'll be able to sell these for a premium price. I base this off the fact that Wells are no longer available and going for around 13 mil a box. Good luck folks!
Unfortunately, no. Sad I have 5 tucked away at the moment, taking up no room at all considering all the inventory slots I have. Yea, out of site out of mind and use them for a rainy day! The market has tanked, they are going for about 1.8 mil a box... not really worth the grind time right now.
How do I turn in my 1000 lohlunat favors for the ship? My reputation doesn't recognize them. Please help me and let me know what I need to do.
(08-12-2018, 10:23 PM)Alethia Wrote: How do I turn in my 1000 lohlunat favors for the ship? My reputation doesn't recognize them. Please help me and let me know what I need to do.

To acquire the ship, you need to earn event vouchers through a daily event called "Flying High" (too late to start now to earn enough, unless you want to spend a LOT of Lobi). Favors are a separate currency used for miscellany like outfits and consumables.
The reputation doesn't take the lohlunat favors, it takes the daily reward from the Flying High mission, the Lohlunat Prize Voucehr