Summer Event - How to best get lots of Lohlunat Favors
Now I feel bad for being a nutjob Smile LOL

My ultimate goal, when the event is over, have enough EC to buy all the TOP DAWG mods, for a monster load out.
FYI I dropped 1506 favors in the fleet bank for those who want them. I got the Corvette for all 3 of my toons, and I don't really care about the clothes. So, anyone who needs them they are there.
Finally succumbed and went to Risa. Trying to find that group of people that want to shut it down, but they are hiding. I'm just there for the eggs though Smile

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Are they gonna leave the resort there between events?
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
(07-29-2013, 12:13 PM)Xakthul Wrote: Are they gonna leave the resort there between events?
No, it will be removed from game in patch on 14th August, same as Winter Event maps.
(07-29-2013, 01:16 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: No, it will be removed from game in patch on 14th August, same as Winter Event maps.
Can you confirm that? I heard 2nd-Hand-information about Devs telling the Map stays, but without Horga'hn Hunt and Ornithologist. Probably so people don't have to wait a year to break out the Floaters again.
Although, without the hunt, I don't know why you would want to break out the floater again... on a dead planet Smile
What he said ^^

I've also heard someone say that the devs were in zone chat saying it, but it really doesn't fit with previous form. I for one won't miss someone shouting "wooooo, wave your hands!"

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
(07-29-2013, 03:26 PM)Monty Wrote: I for one won't miss someone shouting "wooooo, wave your hands!"
Totally eludes me, why that introduced that annoying voice-over.
(07-29-2013, 03:33 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Totally eludes me, why that introduced that annoying voice-over.
Agreed... they couldn't wait another week and just let the event end? They have more important things to work on Smile