Summer Event - How to best get lots of Lohlunat Favors
(07-09-2013, 10:19 AM)Xakthul Wrote: It is random, but they seem to be hiding fewer and fewer of them.... I wish you could trade them, though.
ME TOO!!! I have 37 on one toon.
(07-09-2013, 02:02 PM)Hijaak Wrote: ME TOO!!! I have 37 on one toon.
Picard Facepalm I only have six on each toon, but hatching takes FOREVER!
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
(07-09-2013, 10:30 PM)Xakthul Wrote: Picard Facepalm I only have six on each toon, but hatching takes FOREVER!
It's supposed to. It was no different with the Winter Epohhs at Q's last Winter Event.
(07-10-2013, 07:21 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: It's supposed to. It was no different with the Winter Epohhs at Q's last Winter Event.
Hey, I want a white, furry puppy thing with antennae.

I stopped doing the favor runs because I got everything I wanted to get! But now I'm running out of eggs, and have to do it again :S

Getting marks from those birds, especially when my focus between things in the game shifts rapidly, is very handy
I really ran out of steam for collecting favours. Still shooting for the ship though, on track to get it within the time limit.

I have about 600 total, and I use three of my toons to grind for pearls.

(07-23-2013, 09:58 AM)Alaesie Wrote: I still grind those favors, if i have the time to do it properly that is Smile

with an average of 50 favors you get per run that sums up to the following:
3 chars * 50 favors * 2 times per hour = 300 favors per hour

So about every two hours you can buy a box of clothing which you can either stockpile and sell later in due course or immediately on the exchange for about 2-2.5m EC which translates back to: 1 to 1.25m EC per Hour or (if you're crazy enough to do it: 24 to 30m per day Smile)

Only one of my chars has the superior floater, the other two just the basic one to get things done, it is a tight spot to run it in the end with about 2 minutes spare. On top of it you get a ton of eggs... i still search for the recipe to make a risian omelette out of all these eggs i collected (damn Cryptic should've made the time only 12h for those doff missions...)
5 toons per hunt, 5 Superior packs, 500 favors per hour... currently made 215 mil EC since event started, on selling.... CLOTHES. Purchased Suliban Cell for 142 mil, 75 mil EC in the bank.... looking for my next big ticket item.
(07-23-2013, 12:06 PM)Hijaak Wrote: 5 toons per hunt, 5 Superior packs, 500 favors per hour... currently made 215 mil EC since event started, on selling.... CLOTHES. Purchased Suliban Cell for 142 mil, 75 mil EC in the bank.... looking for my next big ticket item.
And I was thinking I had too much time. Guess, I've been proven wrong. LOL
(07-23-2013, 01:43 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: And I was thinking I had too much time. Guess, I've been proven wrong. LOL
LOL... what can I say, I love this game Smile