Risa Summer Event - (Lohlunat Summer Event)
(05-30-2014, 03:06 PM)Chris Wrote: More details about the summer event coming next Thursday-

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/st...r-event%21

Of specific interest-

Just like last year, you can participate in floater challenge courses to earn Risian pearls that you can trade for a Risian corvette, but this year the Risians are offering their luxury cruiser as well. This ship is a space yacht with all the amenities - a floating reminder of your summer vacation that you can take to the stars! Once you’ve earned the corvette or the luxury cruiser, the Risians will give you a significant discount if you want to pick up another one! (Any character on your account will get this discount once you’ve unlocked it.)

To staff your summer starships, you’ll want new crew, and the Risians have offered up some of their own Duty Officers for recruitment. To earn the loyalty of the Risians, you must learn their ways, so you’ll have to complete some of the activities on the island and see some of the sights before you can requisition them, and the best duty officers will require the most commitment. Risian duty officers include Helm Officers, Geologists, and Entertainers with all-new, unique active roster abilities like Risian Drift, Tectonics Expert, and Emergency Power to Party!
A question on this... since its my first event , are these events lvl restricted? like to you have to be 50 to participate?
Don't know why I was pm'd this lol, but happy to answer anyway!

Of course you can participate! You have to be level 10 at least I think, and you can do all the events and collect the pearls for the ship(s) for you to use when you get to max level Big Grin

Going to be great fun! The summer event was brilliant last year Smile

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Ok I wasnt pm'd, I was using Tapatalk wrong >.< embarrassing lol

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/st...ry-crusier

I can't believe Biba will miss this ship. It can be pink and load a2b! his dream come true!
(06-05-2014, 04:24 PM)Chris Wrote: Interesting to note, the event text says:

Once you’ve earned the corvette or the luxury cruiser, the Risians will give you a significant discount if you want to pick up another one! (Any character on your account will get this discount once you’ve unlocked it.)

Does that mean the Luxury cruiser will be cheaper for me because I already have the corvette? I presume that each on is cheaper if you want to pick up another of the same type....
once unlock on a toon, it only cost 40 pearl to get the same ship on the others. Still a pretty good deal IMO
You can find the hourly time table for Missions on Risa here.
Have a question about the Risa event

Can a Federation player buy a Romulan or Klingon powerboard with the Lohlunat favors?
(06-11-2014, 11:31 PM)Lofar Wrote: Have a question about the Risa event

Can a Federation player buy a Romulan or Klingon powerboard with the Lohlunat favors?
Nope

"In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to serve as a floatation device"

Data - Star Trek: Insurrection

Is anyone else bitterly disappointed that the new event ship uses the standard ship interiors? I want my own private beach, damn it!

Or am I doing something wrong? I can't see any non-standard options in the customisation lists in the shipyard.
Ship interiors are no longer a priority, as they are apparently not really used. I read on the STO Forum, that even if the Devs had wanted to, there was no time. Maybe they surprise us next year, like they did with the Breen Bridge.