Poll: What character do you want to be able to play as includeing a species class ship
This poll is closed.
Borg
18.89%
17 18.89%
Changeling
10.00%
9 10.00%
Romulan
17.78%
16 17.78%
Undine/Species 8472
5.56%
5 5.56%
Jem hadar
13.33%
12 13.33%
Cardassian
34.44%
31 34.44%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what Race do you want to become a playable race
Gotta go with Borg on this one.

Resistance is futile !!
 Thanks for reading !!

Well Romulans and Liberated Borg are now playable already so I think Cardassians are the next logical step - their battle with the True Way and maybe joining the Federation.  That said I would love to see Benthans as playable and their campaign obviously first based in the Delta Quadrant before linking with either the Fed or Klingons to bring law and order to the other Quadrants - their ships and especially their character visuals are so lush.
(07-18-2017, 11:29 AM)revdadam Wrote: Well Romulans and Liberated Borg are now playable already so I think Cardassians are the next logical step - their battle with the True Way and maybe joining the Federation.  That said I would love to see Benthans as playable and their campaign obviously first based in the Delta Quadrant before linking with either the Fed or Klingons to bring law and order to the other Quadrants - their ships and especially their character visuals are so lush.

Benthans is an interesting one - I like it!

It would provide an entirely different perspective, especially in the run up to how Delta Rising begins! Very nice suggestion.
OH playing a liberated borg would be nice but i think you have to be a lifetime member to use that.  Hmm I guess I would go for Cardassian even though it isn't one of my favorite trek species. 

Though the Changeling would be interesting buy I don't think cryptic would giveyou the ability to change shapes.
holy necromancing, batman lol

What they could, and probably should, do is make a completely new species from the Gamma Quadrant if they ever open that map back up... (or even have it be exclusive like the AOY starter map.) they wouldn't so much be a part of the Dominion, but instead be along the same lines as doing a redo of what they did for the Romulan refugees getting away from the Tal Shiar and Elachi.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]