Log-in issues
Haven't been able to log since patch this morning - assume it's just server overload, too many addicts like me jamming the cue at once?
Character selection is really slow, then when it tries to load the map it disconnects for an "unknown reason".
Right there with you gentlemen. Sits at "List of Characters" times out for "unknown reason"
(05-24-2013, 05:23 PM)Sidorna Wrote: Character selection is really slow, then when it tries to load the map it disconnects for an "unknown reason".
You are not alone, Guys. I'm affected as well. Angry Cryptic, Cryptic, Cryptic, what have you done... Huh Confused
(05-24-2013, 05:28 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: You are not alone, Guys. I'm affected as well. Angry Cryptic, Cryptic, Cryptic, what have you done... Huh Confused
LoL ... managed to get on since .. random question tho' - can you not trade with a fed' toon if you're romulan-kdf? Trying to use exchange to transfer EC from a fed toon to my romulan.
I haven't had an issue since I purchased the monthly subscription option, It may be just a coincidence.