Alright, you can make up to 2 million Energy Credits in the "Tour the Universe" event. You need to meet the following Criterias for maximum effect:
- You should be Level 50 (simply for the monetary reward)
- Your Driver Coil Skill should be set to maximum
- Your Ship should be equipped with an Assimilated Subtranswarp Engine. It is available from the Task Force Omega Reputation Store. If you just want one for "Tour the Universe", then a Mk X version is totally sufficient.
- You should have one purple Astrometrics Duty Officer on active Space Duty to reduce your Transwarp Cooldown.
- You should have done "Tour the Univere" regularly once to gain the "Well Travelled" Accolade and the trait the reduces your Transwarp Cooldown even further.
Your Warp / Singularity Core should allow you to reach Warp Factor 10 and have one or more of the following Suffixes:
- [Trans] 50% reduced Cooldown on Transwarp
- [SSS] Slipstream Speed Bonus
- [SSR] 50% reduced Cooldown on Slipstream
- [SST] 20% increased Turnrate in Slipstream
- The Odyssey / Bortasqu' Cruisers (C-Store) and the Chimera / Peghqu' Heavy Destroyers (1000 Day Veteran reward) have an advanced Quantum Slipstream Drive, that is faster and holds twice as long as regular Quantum Slipstream Drives.
- Get Diplomatic Immunity and / or Raiding Party granted to further increase your Speed in Sector Space.
Now open the attached picture for the exact steps / route, you need to take and save it to your Desktop.
Please note: Transwarping to Mission start points will cost you 100 Energy Credits. That makes 300 Energy Credits per Route in the worst case. However you will gain at least 199700 Energy Credits per Route.
Have fun and spend those Energy Credits wisely.