Klingon C-Store EV Suit
This thing is very cool... Has a solid look to it and get compliments like crazy, like, "Hey Mr. Moneybags..." hahahahaha! One issue I've noticed, when I equip the suit, my character SHRINKS. What's up with that? For $7, they should make sure there are no side effects to donning this beast.
(05-06-2013, 11:27 AM)Hijaak Wrote: This thing is very cool... Has a solid look to it and get compliments like crazy, like, "Hey Mr. Moneybags..." hahahahaha! One issue I've noticed, when I equip the suit, my character SHRINKS. What's up with that? For $7, they should make sure there are no side effects to donning this beast.
Personally, I find 700 ZEN for a piece of Equipment that is not even unlocked on the Account Level a total rip-off.

Note to Moderator: Please move to appropriate Category (STO Discussions).
And when you get the crystal set, it's 700 zen up the wall............ Sad
(05-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Monty Wrote: And when you get the crystal set, it's 700 zen up the wall............ Sad
Heck, I'm going to have to look this crystal set up Smile I do agree with the account wide unlock... that does suck. I know for a fact I've made some "unwise" purchases from the c-store....
I've bought......more doff slots! that's it
Unwise C-Store purchases, I has them too. I'm disappointed with my Delta Flyer, though it's fun to fly--just don't get much use out of it. I found that getting the doff slots was great for my Fed character until I got to level 50, but I don't find it as useful on my Klingon...though maybe I need to invest more in doffs with him.
The one thing I feel I've wasted money on is costumes. I didn't realize that you get new options as you level, and with MACO/Omega/KHG sets and the amount of customization you have with the basic uniforms, they're not as worth it as I thought. Though I admit I love my TOS uniform pack. Smile

I'm just glad I haven't bought any lower tier ships as I leveled, as I move past their usefulness so quickly. Except for the LoR Starter Pack, though...of course I bought it mostly for the T5 ship--the T1 T'varo is basically a free console. And a free Reman borg doff to boot!
I bought several low tier ships and while it may not have been a great use of my money I wouldnt call it a waste as I still use the consoles from some of them on my T5 ships.
That's a good point--you can always use the consoles. I'm looking forward to my tier 1 T'varo's singularity stabaliser on the tier 5 retrofit!
I guess I was thinking mostly of the Constitution and NX Replica ships; both are nice ships I wouldn't mind having, but the grapple wouldn't hold up, and even level scaled phasers pale in comparison to some of the late game options (or so I'm led to understand).
The quad phasers do more damage then the fleet mk xii weapons. I use the jump console on most of my ships. I switch some of the other ones in and out depending on the mission I am doing.
I guess you'd get the ship costumes, too--some of those are retty nice. I like the Sao Paulo skin...