Neverwinter Nights
So I am curious if anyone else is playing this? I noticed the other day while playing that I can chat crossgame with you guys when I am playing neverwinter and that my friends list transferred over, which is pretty cool imo.

I am having a lot of fun with this game though the biggest drawback by far is at this time there is an extreme lack of options in character customization. There are 5 classes but each class only has one paragon path available right now. However its still very fun.
(05-04-2013, 10:55 AM)Blakmage86 Wrote: So I am curious if anyone else is playing this? I noticed the other day while playing that I can chat crossgame with you guys when I am playing neverwinter and that my friends list transferred over, which is pretty cool imo.

I am having a lot of fun with this game though the biggest drawback by far is at this time there is an extreme lack of options in character customization. There are 5 classes but each class only has one paragon path available right now. However its still very fun.
I don't want to seem pedantic, but I fail to see why this is posted in the Fleet Discussions category. However I agree, that crossgame chatting is a sweet deal.
I thought they were still in beta...I'd love to play, I'm a big D&D geek. Smile But if I added another MMO, my wife would never see me....
(05-04-2013, 12:38 PM)tobiasosir Wrote: I thought they were still in beta...I'd love to play, I'm a big D&D geek. Smile But if I added another MMO, my wife would never see me....
Quoted for truth!
(05-04-2013, 11:11 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: I don't want to seem pedantic, but I fail to see why this is posted in the Fleet Discussions category. However I agree, that crossgame chatting is a sweet deal.
Because im curious about other fleet members opinions not anyone who wanders into the forums. As such I figured it fit the "anything related to fleet" category of this forum.

As to it still being in open beta besides limited class options and such it seems pretty well done at this time.
So,

Messor tried to add me to his Guild in Neverwinter, and couldn't. I'm only level 5, as I've just dabbled with the game, and he suspected you might have to be higher level to be in a guild.

I wonder if it was a problem if we are not on the same Shard.

On the Dragon shard, I created a Elf Trickster Rogue named Rhett, a follower of Trom who served in the Forest Kingdom's army in Cormyr, and has now come to Neverwinter to seek adventure. (However, traveling by boat, Rhett has found that he is allergic to Dracoliches...)

Do you know what shard you are on Messor? Certainly would be nice from a fleet standpoint if we were all on the same shard.

Chris
(Too busy with STO to play much of Neverwinter, but it's interesting.)

Accolade complete: The Unstoppable Captain
One of my friends told me it's a pay to win game when you reach the endgame, If you can confirm ?

PS: ( Wasn't in game today because I'm stuck on tribble with rommie, can't progress in the arc. And I think I'll wait till next month to be lifetime sub, and buy the collector edition, for my science off alt ^^ She will be my main).
People say that about STO - Pay to win in PvP and to some extent in PvE, too. Doesn't mean it's true
Ok didnt think about that Chris.

Im on Mindflayer Shard for anyone that is interested just ask.

Saarak from my understanding it is only p2w end game if you are heavily doing pvp. Basically you have to have coalescent wards end game to get the best weapon enchants and while you can get them through the invokation stuff the odds are low so you mostly need to buy them. On that note if you get any before you get to the point where you are getting weapon enhancement shards save them would be my advice.
Ok.
Thank you Smile