Poll: TacPaddy's romulan Toon: What Gender / Career?
This poll is closed.
Female / Engineering
30.00%
6 30.00%
Male / Engineering
25.00%
5 25.00%
Female / Science
20.00%
4 20.00%
Male / Science
0%
0 0%
Female / Tactical
10.00%
2 10.00%
Male / Tactical
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

You decide on TacPaddy's upcoming romulan Character!
Question 
Only 15 Votes so far? Guys, if you really want me to abide by your choice, then we need some more votes. Remember, I only abide to your decision, if there are at least 40 votes.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
If I read it correctly, anyone at tier 5 New Rom can unlock the Remen - very tempting indeed. Reman Male Tactical called Abalsak?
(04-29-2013, 07:47 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Only 15 Votes so far? Guys, if you really want me to abide by your choice, then we need some more votes. Remember, I only abide to your decision, if there are at least 40 votes.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Do we have 40 people active on the forums? Undecided
(05-06-2013, 03:29 PM)Blakmage86 Wrote: Do we have 40 people active on the forums? Undecided
I do hope so. 40 is less than 10% of all Accounts associated with the STOA Fleets.
Hey, I did see that someone changed the STO Login message for the Fleet, directing them to the site... I am VERY happy about that. I hope people is start to be more active! I mean, I like you guys... but it would be nice to have some fresh blood in here posting... Tongue LOL
According to the site 108 members were on today. It doesn't differentiate between fleet members and forum members though so some of those may not be able to view this area. Not sure
Also, are there 400 unique accounts in the fleet? I feel like there are a lot of alts.
(05-07-2013, 04:43 AM)N7washout Wrote: Also, are there 400 unique accounts in the fleet? I feel like there are a lot of alts.
I just checked. By the end of April, we had 760 Characters from 460 different Accounts across all three Fleets.
So 40 votes is still less than 10%. Also I set it to that amount, because I wanted the Vote to be somewhat representative. I wouldn't want to let my character's fate be decided by just a handful of people. Smile
I'm going Reman Male Tac char, plus a new Orion Eng to play from lvl 1 onwards
Voted xD
My choice is Male Engineer. And that's what my Romulan dude will be