Poll: TacPaddy's romulan Toon: What Gender / Career?
This poll is closed.
Female / Engineering
30.00%
6 30.00%
Male / Engineering
25.00%
5 25.00%
Female / Science
20.00%
4 20.00%
Male / Science
0%
0 0%
Female / Tactical
10.00%
2 10.00%
Male / Tactical
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

You decide on TacPaddy's upcoming romulan Character!
Hi everyone,

having the chance to test the Romulans now on Tribble, I started to wonder. Although I already have the basic background story for my Romulan Toon, I still have difficulties to decide on Gender and Career. One thing is certain, it's going to be an Alien-Gen.

So I thought "Hey, why not letting my awesome Fleet mates decide?". So I'm hoping you can help me to make a decision.
I will abide to the polling results, if at least 40 Fleet members have cast their vote. If there are less than 40 votes, I guess I will continue my "Tradition" of having male Tactical Officers.

Thanks for your help. The Poll should be available until May 19th.

Jolan Tru / Qapla' / LLAP
TP
I recommend Engineering if you have only flown Tactical. Stick an engineer in a dps/tank build and you are nigh unkillable because of the various buffs you get, primarily Miracle Worker, but others are great. Or try a science character out. Basically if you only play Tac try something new is my vote.
(04-20-2013, 04:30 AM)Blakmage86 Wrote: I recommend Engineering if you have only flown Tactical. Stick an engineer in a dps/tank build and you are nigh unkillable because of the various buffs you get, primarily Miracle Worker, but others are great. Or try a science character out. Basically if you only play Tac try something new is my vote.
Thanks for the input. I will consider it, in case the "40 Votes Threshold" remains unbroken. Smile Live Long and Prosper
Vote cast - of you go for mine then we'll both be rocking Female engineers. Wanna vent your warp plasma over my starboard nacelle?
(04-21-2013, 05:18 PM)Monty Wrote: Vote cast - of you go for mine then we'll both be rocking Female engineers. Wanna vent your warp plasma over my starboard nacelle?
I quote Spock from his Cameo voice appearance in "The Big Bang Theory": "I won't dignify that with a response!"

Vulcan Live Long and Prosper Wink
I haven't played a Tac yet, but I'm not too happy with my science character--just not my thing. My engineering Klingon is great fun to play, though.
I also have to wonder if engineers will get some sort of buff to the Singularity powers--though that could well come with Science too. And thinking about it, if they were to give any sort of career related buff to it, they'd give a different one for each of them.
The next toon I was going to try is an Eng... so I think I'll roll a Romulan Engineer, male of course.
(04-22-2013, 03:03 AM)tobiasosir Wrote: I haven't played a Tac yet, but I'm not too happy with my science character--just not my thing. My engineering Klingon is great fun to play, though.
I also have to wonder if engineers will get some sort of buff to the Singularity powers--though that could well come with Science too. And thinking about it, if they were to give any sort of career related buff to it, they'd give a different one for each of them.
(04-22-2013, 02:11 PM)Hijaak Wrote: The next toon I was going to try is an Eng... so I think I'll roll a Romulan Engineer, male of course.
You realize, that this Poll is NOT about what Gender / Career YOUR romulan Toons will have, right?
This Poll is supposed for you to decide on the Gender / Carreer of MY romulan Toon. Wink
Sorry Tac, I didn't mean to "HIJAAK" your thread... LOL Smile I'll follow whatever you roll, she just better be damn sexy!
(04-22-2013, 06:58 PM)Hijaak Wrote: I'll follow whatever you roll, she just better be damn sexy!
Well, the majority so far seem to agree with you, that my Romulan shall be female. Smile