Borg Battling Guide
(04-18-2013, 03:42 PM)ChrisHerr Wrote: Yes-

Remodulation clears the Borg adaption to both your weapons with one use. (With all of the types of remodulators)
Oh! All those 4 seconds wasted!
Love this thread--thanks for setting it up!

I'm not too experienced with Borg yet, but played a couple elite STFs yesterday with Mon't, Patroq, and some others. It was a blast--my first time out with the STOA crew. I hope I can join in again soon.
I was actually getting to enjoy the ground STF, once we worked out how to stay together. Space isn't really a challenge with Mon'T anymore, unless we try doing it with no consoles or only torpedoes or something crazy like that - So I think ground is the new area that I'll be exploring.

It has nothing to do with the outfit unlocks, of course..............
(04-24-2013, 07:24 AM)Monty Wrote: I was actually getting to enjoy the ground STF, once we worked out how to stay together. Space isn't really a challenge with Mon'T anymore, unless we try doing it with no consoles or only torpedoes or something crazy like that - So I think ground is the new area that I'll be exploring.

It has nothing to do with the outfit unlocks, of course..............
Oh? So, you are not trying to complete ALL Elite Optionals for Costume Unlock #3? How surprising! Big Grin
Aye - and I think that while this guide is a fairly decent overall guide, the Borg in the Elite STFs are certainly challenging