pets in sto
Lightbulb 
some days back, on deep space 7 I saw a guy with a poodle jumping around him.
i looked onthe 'net but about tribbles and only hortas nothing about animals like dogs
I like dogs and wanted 1 in my game.
Ideas, any1?

Huh
Live Long and Prosper

Every1 I meant "deep space k-7 in eta eridani block"
(04-05-2013, 04:53 AM)vinaydeshmukh42s Wrote: some days back, on deep space 7 I saw a guy with a poodle jumping around him.
i looked onthe 'net but about tribbles and only hortas nothing about animals like dogs
I like dogs and wanted 1 in my game.
Ideas, any1?

Huh
Live Long and Prosper

Every1 I meant "deep space k-7 in eta eridani block"
Well, there's always Epohh tagging on New Romulus if you want a pet! You can also find various pets as reward packs on the Exchange. I'm not sure what all is available. You can even have a pet for your starship, and one will become available for free starting tomorrow.
(04-05-2013, 05:48 AM)Chogokin Wrote: Well, there's always Epohh tagging on New Romulus if you want a pet! You can also find various pets as reward packs on the Exchange. I'm not sure what all is available. You can even have a pet for your starship, and one will become available for free starting tomorrow.
Well, I just wanted a dog jumping around me;
Any Ideas?

Live Long and Prosper
(04-06-2013, 09:53 AM)vinaydeshmukh42s Wrote: Well, I just wanted a dog jumping around me;
Any Ideas?

Live Long and Prosper
If you have enough Lobi Crystals, you may check the Lobi Store for the Alfa-117 Canine Pet. Should be something around 30-50 Lobi Crystals, I believe.
Or check out the jackal mastiff--not exactly "cute," but it's a fun pet. Most pets are 30 lobi at the lobi store.
Question about Lobi crystals... I know you get them from boxes, but how many? I've read anywhere from 2 to 50? That true? I hate wasting Zen on Master Keys.
That's right--I believe the minimum is 4, but other than that it's completely random. I wouldn't count on them --if you're saving up for anything worthwhile (like the ships), it takes forever. You're better off selling master keys for EC and buying lock box ships, if that's what you're looking for.
But a few lobi for a Ferengi energy whip or a pet isn't too hard to wait for.
(04-08-2013, 04:58 PM)Hijaak Wrote: Question about Lobi crystals... I know you get them from boxes, but how many? I've read anywhere from 2 to 50? That true? I hate wasting Zen on Master Keys.
Minimum is 4 Lobi Crystal, maximum is 10 Lobi Crystals per Lock Box.
Yesterday I got Lobi crystal from one hacked lock box, but don't know how many.
I found some non-combat vanity pets at drozana station , but isn't there any other way of purchasing them as I have got the Lobi crystal
first time and I don't want to spend it quickly.
SO CAN I BUY THEM WITH DILITHIUM OR EC SOMEWHERE?

The message at drozana station said I can own only 1 pet at a time.
Is that true?
(04-09-2013, 03:00 AM)vinaydeshmukh42s Wrote: Yesterday I got Lobi crystal from one hacked lock box, but don't know how many.
I found some non-combat vanity pets at drozana station , but isn't there any other way of purchasing them as I have got the Lobi crystal
first time and I don't want to spend it quickly.
SO CAN I BUY THEM WITH DILITHIUM OR EC SOMEWHERE?

The message at drozana station said I can own only 1 pet at a time.
Is that true?
Try looking in the "Reward Packs" category of the Exchange, if Pets are available. Be aware though, that they may be ridiculously expensive.
You can own multiple Pets, but you can only use one at a time.