Review: FED: Left to Die (4 of 5) Ground combat & Dialog
I loved this mission. I'm not too great with ground combat (though I'm learning!), but that worked to my benefit in this mission--it made me feel overwhelmed by zombies, and really took it up a notch. Even though I've only played it once, it's one of my favourite missions in the game.

I've been meaning to give it a go armed with just a bat'leth. Smile Maybe if we got a group together armed with just melee weapons it would be more challenging. Can you increase the difficulty on foundry missions?
(04-11-2013, 02:35 PM)tobiasosir Wrote: I loved this mission. I'm not too great with ground combat (though I'm learning!), but that worked to my benefit in this mission--it made me feel overwhelmed by zombies, and really took it up a notch. Even though I've only played it once, it's one of my favourite missions in the game.

I've been meaning to give it a go armed with just a bat'leth. Smile Maybe if we got a group together armed with just melee weapons it would be more challenging. Can you increase the difficulty on foundry missions?
I like how you think!!!! I equipped a few of my Boffs with Bat'leth and I grabbed my sword... we did fairly well against Borg with physical damage... I was like, " ADAPT to this, B***h!!!! Smile
I dont think you can increase dificulty however most will scale with number of people playing. I know the space one I created is a beast with a full group of 5 people. At one point you are swarmed with over 100 peregine fighters if you have a full group, which while not the intent when I made it is pretty sweet if you survive it.
(04-11-2013, 03:19 PM)Hijaak Wrote: I like how you think!!!! I equipped a few of my Boffs with Bat'leth and I grabbed my sword... we did fairly well against Borg with physical damage... I was like, " ADAPT to this, B***h!!!! Smile
LOL...last night I played the ground war zone for the first time; got tired of waiting for my weapon to remodulate, so I tore into the borg with my bat'leth. Now there's no other way I want to fight them. Smile
It was a GOOD fast mission and first one of the day, 3k Dilithium Smile I enjoyed it.