Patch of February 21st -> Fleet Marks
Hello everyone,

I just went over today's Patch Notes and I am excited! Remember our worries regarding Fleet Marks after the recent changes to the Foundry? Well, don't worry anymore. Why? Because they are not only increasing Fleet Mark output to every current Fleet Event (incl. Nukara Prime and Defera Adventure Zones), they are also adding Fleet Marks to PvP Dailies. Isn't that awesome?

I think that solves the Fleet Mark issue to everyone's satisfaction.

LLAP
I'm not surprised. Stahl did write a post saying they would be adding more Fleet Marks and PvP is a good way of doing that. It's just in time for our 3 year anniversary as well.

Attilio Wrote:I'm not surprised. Stahl did write a post saying they would be adding more Fleet Marks and PvP is a good way of doing that. It's just in time for our 3 year anniversary as well.

I was aware of that. I didn't expect it to come so soon and at such extent. I'm eager for the next Fleet Mark Event, which is scheduled to begin one hour after the Servers are supposed to be back online. :lol:
I'll try to be there in good time, Legion Admiral TacPaddy, but I'll certainly be on from 20:00 our time, or just before.
TacPaddy Wrote:...I didn't expect it to come so soon...

:lol: Now that I can agree with