KDF Picnic - Nukara Prime!
Yesterday a few of us old warriors had a relaxing afternoon catching some sun in our EV suits, helping the Tholians to cool down a little bit with our Breen weapons.

Some managed to get the full set, I still need the set piece weapon though. More importantly, lots of Fleet Marks for the Legion base.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The first screen shot was the team work to cover a buddy while they disable the portal. This one is us just before going for some Bloodwine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That was a fun run. I went back to Nukura during another Fleet Mark Event later that day. I was alone and felt the Effects. Was getting only half of Fleet Marks. Also I experienced, that while doing Medium missions on the surface isn't much of a problem, the interior ones are kinda challenging.
Especially if you are getting insulted via PM by some Jerks for "stealing some of the tech". :lol:

So what can we learn from that? Always do Nukara in Teams. I guess, that goes for Defera too.
TacPaddy Wrote:So what can we learn from that? Always do Nukara in Teams. I guess, that goes for Defera too.

Would like that, I've not done Defera but hope my HG mk XII set rocks it there. Also need to both on Monti, but the Legion can use the marks more.

As for stealing tech, that's all part of a non-instanced playing area