Thinking of Respeccing
<!-- m -Arrow<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/index.php?build=MessorMaybe_901">http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillpl ... rMaybe_901</a><!-- m -Arrow

So thinking of respeccing to increase tank/dps. Basically to even more specialize myself to the role I fill 90% of the time when I am doing space STFs (so like 70% of the time I play :lol: )

Thoughts?
I'd be tempted to get rid of all the reds in Tactical and increase the eng skills to yellow where it's just green or even blank. The benefits of the red marks aren't worth the empty places in the build
What skill that is green or blank do you feel that I should have points in? The only one I considered doing that for was the Armor Reinforcements but really the amount of incoming damage in stf from kinetic is relatively low.

Keep in mind this isnt supposed to be a well rounded build. This is supposed to be a highly specialized tank/dps build.
Even as a pure dps I do not have too many tactical skills at max. Things like hull repair, driver coil, aux power and batteries could use the extra points, and the drop in DPS from taking out some of the reds in tactical would be barely noticeable.

Driver coil and Aux points mean you can set those power levels even lower as you have a bonus, transferring that power in to weapons and shields. Considering the benefit of 3 bars at least, I would go for it.
So made some changes based off your suggestions and updated the link.
That looks pretty sweet to be honest!

Ah, when will Cryptic let us have duel spec? I don't need the same build in my carrier as in my destroyer, that's for sure
Ya I would even be willing to pay a small zen fee for being able to have multiple builds.
Blakmage86 Wrote:Ya I would even be willing to pay a small zen fee for being able to have multiple builds.

I think that would cut into the small zen fee there all-ready getting so you can have more character slots to put your different builds in.

I suppose it would be the same to them either way..

VFaulk Wrote:I think that would cut into the small zen fee there all-ready getting so you can have more character slots to put your different builds in.

I suppose it would be the same to them either way..

I can make many more toons for the builds - but I really don't want to level again!
So respecced, So far likeing it. Obviously more tanky and damage output seems the same or very close.