Favorite ship
(04-05-2013, 07:17 PM)tewalker11 Wrote: It would be nice to do some Romulan recruiting for the KDF side which could use some influx of starbase builders
The STO Academy Legion will be open for Romulans who decided to side with the Klingon Empire.
As I was levelling up my first Fed, I loved the Research Science vessel. It looks cumbersome in the Olympic variant, but after fiddling with the ship customizer, I managed to get a nice sleek ship. It's a shame it stoppe dbeing useful at Captain, and somehow I don't want to bother with the 200,000 fleet credits to get a VA ship.

At that level, I'm enjoying my Star Cruiser. I've outfitted her with teryon weapons and it just tears through shields.
(04-08-2013, 03:25 AM)tobiasosir Wrote: As I was levelling up my first Fed, I loved the Research Science vessel. It looks cumbersome in the Olympic variant, but after fiddling with the ship customizer, I managed to get a nice sleek ship. It's a shame it stoppe dbeing useful at Captain, and somehow I don't want to bother with the 200,000 fleet credits to get a VA ship.

At that level, I'm enjoying my Star Cruiser. I've outfitted her with teryon weapons and it just tears through shields.
I LOVE Tetryon on my Klingon... My only issue, once shields are down the damage just doesn't seem to be there. I had to go back to Disruptors... Sad
I want an exploration cruiser real bad. Probably my fav in-game except for Oddy and Vesta.
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
My favorite ship is my Kumari. As stated it is a bit squishy, especially in PvP but for the rest it is pretty good, even against the Borg. Shield reinfoircements are essential though.