Soverign Ensign Tactical Skill
Not too sure what to do with my Ensign tactical boff slot on my AC. the LT position has TT and FaW2. I have Torp High Yield in there now but being in a cruiser I dont get to use that as often as I'd like. Whats a better option to use in a broadside boat?

Thanks,

If your using torpedos, a High Yield or Torp Spread isnt a bad idea!
Spread is likely better than high yield - you can get the attention of more mobs!

You could take another tac team. It would double the time that it's available to you, with the damage increase, shield direction and boarding crew removing..........
VFaulk Wrote:Whats a better option to use in a broadside boat?

You should think about Beam Array: Overload I or one of the 4 Target Subsystems Abilities. Personally, I'd go for Overload, but that's just my opinion.
TacPaddy Wrote:
VFaulk Wrote:Whats a better option to use in a broadside boat?

You should think about Beam Array: Overload I or one of the 4 Target Subsystems Abilities. Personally, I'd go for Overload, but that's just my opinion.

Target shields or weapons is also handy. That would be a good idea
If you want tank then run a second Tac Team. This lets you keep it up nearly constantly which can make a pretty large difference in how much damage you can tank.
Second copy of Tac team isn't bad!

I guess I signed up for this one heh.. I was looking for a "yes this is the way to go" but I guess anything works in the end if you use it right..

What did all you cruiser pilots do once you hit VA? I like that the ACs can maneuver somewhat, the Oddy just seems big an slow. Fleet AC worth it? The Regent (though it looks amazing) seems a lot to pay for a minor improvement.