Day Out - KDF style!
I think that the KDF chars need a little day out, in the glorious style that we know and love - killing things and taking their loot! So let's go to the the Tholian planet and shoot them all.

My thoughts on this are - we need fleet marks, a lot of people will soon need anti-tholian weapons and the EV suits (Rom rep tier 4 and 5 missions!) plus I'm pretty certain that other people need the rarer items on their KDF chars. I, for example, haven't done the 5-man mission. And let's not forget that the middle section is just annoying solo with the spawning and so on.

So - who is interested in this on KDF chars? What time (and time zone!) works best for you? Hope we can get at least 5, or maybe even two teams going mad on there
This sounds fun.

I would prefer a start to mid week slot. I am GMT but I am sure the time considered will allow for my attendance Smile
Jstagg Wrote:This sounds fun.

I would prefer a start to mid week slot. I am GMT but I am sure the time considered will allow for my attendance Smile

Ah, to give some idea of planning, I'm preferring Monday but can do a Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm European time but can do during the day, too.
Awesome idea. Especially, since the KDF Starbase needs a lot of Fleet Marks. Let me check the official STO Calenders and I will set up an Event.
I'd love to pitch in on that one! My main KDF character has all but the shield for the Tholian set, and it's really annoying to have 2 out of 3. I'm on EST, and I'm usually on in the evenings after 7 pm or so on weekdays, available pretty much anytime on weekends.