check out these foundry mission's
check out these foundry mission " Ghost Ship's (KDF Edition) " By SamuelDavidson1701
Thanks. I'll definitely check them out.

i know foundry is offline on holodeck server. the foundry is up and running on tribble - test shard server.
Yeah. I hate that they keep having problems with it. Supposedly there is a chance it will be back on Holodeck today. I have a mission I am working on that I really want to finish up and release a trailer for.

Try "Above Else", "First Cause, Then Effect", really nice missions that show what the right people with the right tools can contribute to our game
Tried above else and I have to say that it is better than anything cryptic has put out
Thorrik Wrote:Try "Above Else", "First Cause, Then Effect", really nice missions that show what the right people with the right tools can contribute to our game

First Cause, then Effect is a great one. I'd say one of the best Foundry missions you'll see if you like non-combat type missions. Much better then most of what Cryptic has done.

I just tried one last night and would recommend it as well.

The Worse of Both Worlds by Captain_Ravu I think... It's part 1 of a 6 part series and was quite fun. I won't spoil it for anyone, but if the rest of the series is as good, then it will be well worth the time playing. It really felt like a episode of Star Trek, with a rather cool moral choice towards the end.