on "Temporal Ambassador", which is available during the celebration of STO's 3rd Anniversary, contains seven Accolades. You get an 8th Accolade for completing the mission. ChrisHerr and I are going to tell you where you can find them:
- "Alternate Allies": Speak with every NPC in the Mess Hall and the Bunking Area (especially upstairs on both sides).
- "Everyone Remember Where We Parked": You get this one by completely exploring the Maze, so that you have a full hand drawn Map of it. You need to do it anyway, in order to get the next three Accolades.
- "Temporal Treasure Hunting": Find and open a Crate in the Maintenance Tunnels.
- "Dead Jim": Find and examine an old Corpse.
- "The Wisest Tribble": Find and talk to the Wise Tribble.
- "Don't Quit Your Day Job": In the Control Room, you must deliberately assign the wrong tasks to the wrong person. So this means that
- T'nae must not restore the Ship's Power Systems
- Tasha Yar must not disengage the Tractor Beam
- Richard Castillio must not disengage the Docking Clamps
- "Now You C Me": In the walkway to the Enterprise-C, deactivate all three Forcefields then idle for ~ 20 seconds before boarding the Enterprise-C. Wait until Tasha mentions that it's a beautiful ship, and that it's a shame they have to loose her.
- "Celebration: Year Three!": Complete the "Temporal Ambassador" mission.
I hope, this will help you.
EDIT: Update on requirements for "Don't Quit Your Day Job".