Temporal Ambassador (3rd Ann.) Accolades - SPOILER ALERT
Hello everyone,

on "Temporal Ambassador", which is available during the celebration of STO's 3rd Anniversary, contains seven Accolades. You get an 8th Accolade for completing the mission. ChrisHerr and I are going to tell you where you can find them:

1. "Alternate Allies": Speak with every NPC in the Mess Hall and the Bunking Area (especially upstairs on both sides).
  2. "Everyone Remember Where We Parked": You get this one by completely exploring the Maze, so that you have a full hand drawn Map of it. You need to do it anyway, in order to get the next three Accolades.
  3. "Temporal Treasure Hunting": Find and open a Crate in the Maintenance Tunnels.
  4. "Dead Jim": Find and examine an old Corpse.
  5. "The Wisest Tribble": Find and talk to the Wise Tribble.
  6. "Don't Quit Your Day Job": In the Control Room, you must deliberately assign the wrong tasks to the wrong person. So this means that
    • T'nae must not restore the Ship's Power Systems
    • Tasha Yar must not disengage the Tractor Beam
    • Richard Castillio must not disengage the Docking Clamps
  7. "Now You C Me": In the walkway to the Enterprise-C, deactivate all three Forcefields then idle for ~ 20 seconds before boarding the Enterprise-C. Wait until Tasha mentions that it's a beautiful ship, and that it's a shame they have to loose her.
  8. "Celebration: Year Three!": Complete the "Temporal Ambassador" mission.
One final note: Sometimes, the mission will not register as completed, when flying back through the anomaly. You do not need to repeat the whole mission. Leave the system and "continue" the mission afterwards. You will continue the mission from the Control Room.
I hope, this will help you.

LLAP
TacPaddy

EDIT: Update on requirements for "Don't Quit Your Day Job".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for running down those accolades! I'm looking forward to doing these, although I probably won't have the chance until tomorrow night or the weekend.
ChrisHerr Wrote:For the 'Now You C Me' accolade, this pops after idling for ~ 20 seconds in the Enterprise-C walkway (where the forcefields are.) Wait till Tasha mentions that it's a beautiful ship, and that it's a shame they have to loose her.

I checked and I got after disabling the Forcefields first and then idling.

ChrisHerr Wrote:Interestingly, I think you received "Don't quit your day job" because you might have gotten it wrong. (Looks like you assigned allies to tasks they do not mention in their specialties...)

Looking at their flavor text, they seemed to recommend the following as their best skills:

T'Nae - Power
Tasha - Tractor
Castillo - Clamps

(Unless it changes each time you go through-)

But if getting it wrong gets you an accolade, perhaps we should all do it wrong!

I guess it was a lucky coincidence.

ChrisHerr Wrote:Another accolade I just received on the KDF side -
'Alternate Allies' - Talk to everyone in the Tholian base.
Accolade will pop after you talked to each NPC on the map.
(There is also a traveler under the Ferengi female, which I think Raifin missed talking to.)
You talk to Castillo who approaches you after triggering the food replicator, and it should pop then you follow him.

I assumed that such an Accolade would exist. It seems I missed my Science Officer on the upper level of the Bunking Area.

ChrisHerr Wrote:Speaking of changing each time you go through it, one thing to note is that each time you do the tunnels part of the mission, the accolade items in the maze move around.
For example, the next time I did the maze with another character, 'Jim' was on the left path.

Another interesting thing, is when I receive the item from Temporal Treasure Hunting, the box auto opens and deposits the item in your inventory.

I didn't noticed that at first. Must have been another lucky coincidence. During my last run, I screenshotted the Map and added it to the initial post. Finally, thanks for your work. I added you to the initial post, to give you proper Credit.
The right (wrong) duties to assign for the "Don't Quit Your Day Job" Accolade should be the following, I believe:

Tasha - Power
T'Nae - Clamps
Castillo - Tractor Beam
Chogokin Wrote:The right (wrong) duties to assign for the "Don't Quit Your Day Job" Accolade should be the following, I believe:

Tasha - Power
T'Nae - Clamps
Castillo - Tractor Beam

That is one possibility. The Accolade text states "Do your best to not free the Enterprise-C." So just don't assign them to do their specialty and you'll be fine.
oh yeah, the "Wisest Tribble" I laughed my ass off.
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
Do IKD characters still get the Kamarag BS as a reward for completing this episode?

(06-19-2013, 08:54 PM)Wavemanmav Wrote: Do IKD characters still get the Kamarag BS as a reward for completing this episode?

Currently, Temporal Ambassador awards the Ambassador Support Cruiser (Feds) and the Kamarag Battle Cruiser (KDF). But these are "only" the Tier 3 versions. The Retrofit versions were only available during the 3 year anniversary of STO.
Which is something that montara is not happy about. But it's still being sold, so that is an idea

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta