Foundry Grinding gets more difficult.
Depends what you're trying to farm. The only thing takes me the longest is Romulan marks. I can make plenty of EC through Tour the Universe, more than enough Dil with STFs especially when I convert my BNP and Omega Marks to Dil. Not to mention I can sell the loot from STFs and get more EC. Also turning in contraband for Dil helps too.

Fleet Marks are now an issue for me Sad
I just keep doffing and then turn in the extra commendation xp for fleet marks. It seems to be the best and quickest way to get fleet marks. Frankly though, I'm hoping they add fleet marks as a reward to STFs.

Romulan STFs would be good, too. Maybe in MBtRW............?
Monty Wrote:Fleet Marks are now an issue for me Sad

You are not alone. Smile

Like Attilio said, filing Commendation Reports is always a good option. They give 75 Fleet Marks and if you have a Critical Success, they go as high as 100 Fleet Marks.
I'm a true Fan of the Fleet Mark Boosters. Yes, the cost 15k Fleet Credits, but they give you a pool of 100 extra Fleet Marks that boost your regular Fleet Mark income by 20%.
Make efficient use of Fleet Mark Events. I once made over 200 Fleet Marks on Nukara Prime during one Fleet Mark Event. Well, actually it was 240 Fleet Marks thanks to Fleet Mark Boosters.

Yes, it will be different, but it is not impossible. Also Mr. Stahl mentioned today, that they might add more Fleet Marks to Fleet-related events in the future.
Is it me or did they remove the daily Investigated officers report?
Mayhem3000 Wrote:Is it me or did they remove the daily Investigated officers report?

They removed it. It's in Thursday's patch notes. Now eligible missions now give rewards. Definitely check out the patch notes when they come out, it's usually useful to know what's changed.

Attilio Wrote:
Mayhem3000 Wrote:Is it me or did they remove the daily Investigated officers report?

They removed it. It's in Thursday's patch notes. Now eligible missions now give rewards. Definitely check out the patch notes when they come out, it's usually useful to know what's changed.

Huh, now there's an idea. Sorry but with school, work and being married I don't always have time.
I guess your entitled to your opinion Ricks but personally think farming like that is not only an exploit but ruins the ingame economy.