Getting back into the saddle
Hi all,

For the last year or so my love of STO has cooled somewhat, I've been logging in for the seasonal events but that's about it. Obviously there's been a lot going on elsewhere as well but with House Reborn I've decided it's time to get back into the saddle / captains chair and try and immerse myself  a bit more.

This forum seems a bit quieter than the last time I was here, likely for all the reasons I've not been about. Still, if anyone is around and would like to meet up in game and run some queue's then hit me up @spacewolf21. I'm in the UK and am usually online around 21:00 GMT (16:00 EST). I fly a Klingon in the sto academy legion so why not join me with your new Klingon character and together we can bring glory to the empire!

Qapla'
Are you going to make a new KDF character and try out the new starting story? I've been tempted, but I have been focused on grinding the daily events for the new anniversary ship-

Accolade complete: The Unstoppable Captain
I will definitely create a new toon before the recruitment events ends, like you focusing on the daily grind at the moment. I haven't even looked up what bonuses you get for the new KDF character in the event yet!