[SPOILERS] Picard Season 1 Episode 5: Stardust City Rag
  • Another episode directed by Frakes
  • Gonna address the elephant in the room THEY KILLED ICHEB! THOSE BASTARDS!
  • Glad to see that Icheb is/was in starfleet though.
  • This might be the reason STO needs to take his missions out of the game for "reworks"
  • Different Icheb actor.  Sad!
  • SHE KILLED MADDOX! THAT BITCH!
  • Different Maddox actor. Sad!
  • Seven's character felt really lived in and cool and good
  • If they say that Seven died too I'm gonna be pissed.
  • Glad that we get more political backstory w/r/t the Fenris Rangers, the neutral zone collapse, etc
  • Surprising we got zero scenes on the Artifact this time.
  • THAT FRENCH ACCENT IS A WAR CRIME.  If you know, you know.
  • Icheb is a science officer, yet was in a command uniform.
  • Glad that Icheb's butcher got vaped.
  • [Serious] I've always had a good relationship with my mom, even when she was a smoker, so seeing raffi's son reject her like that really just hits right where it hurts the most.
  • 10 million EC says the end of season cliffhanger is Data's resurrection.
  • For an episode called "Stardust City Rag" there is a disappointing lack of ragtime music.
  • Pimp Picard is amazing and i need that costume ASAP
  • Question.  WHY are you able to deactivate the EMH in the middle of a medical emergency?
  • I thought I liked Jurati.  Now I'm not so sure.
  • Nah I'm sure now.  She's a total bitch.
[Image: 9jilqcf.gif]
  • "Bourbon. Straight up." I really love how Seven has developed into that. Also, revenge kinda suits her.
  • However, compared with Voyager, her prosthetics (left eye, right ear, left hand) are so badly designed. It looks like someone just slapped some play dough in her face and said "it's fine". Well, it's not.
  • Yeah, that fake french accent was cringy. And it is way worse than the fact that Picard is being mispronounced since day one of TNG.

Also, this seems to be the first R-rated episode of Star Trek ever. Don't know about the U.S., but in Germany this episode is rated 18+, which means for viewers of 18 years of age and older. Actually had to enter my prime video PIN.
EDIT: According to IMDB, this episode seems to be rated for viewers of age 16 and above. Looks like the authorities in Germany are overly cautious once again. *sigh*