- Another episode directed by Frakes
- Gonna address the elephant in the room THEY KILLED ICHEB! THOSE BASTARDS!
- Glad to see that Icheb is/was in starfleet though.
- This might be the reason STO needs to take his missions out of the game for "reworks"
- Different Icheb actor. Sad!
- SHE KILLED MADDOX! THAT BITCH!
- Different Maddox actor. Sad!
- Seven's character felt really lived in and cool and good
- If they say that Seven died too I'm gonna be pissed.
- Glad that we get more political backstory w/r/t the Fenris Rangers, the neutral zone collapse, etc
- Surprising we got zero scenes on the Artifact this time.
- THAT FRENCH ACCENT IS A WAR CRIME. If you know, you know.
- Icheb is a science officer, yet was in a command uniform.
- Glad that Icheb's butcher got vaped.
- [Serious] I've always had a good relationship with my mom, even when she was a smoker, so seeing raffi's son reject her like that really just hits right where it hurts the most.
- 10 million EC says the end of season cliffhanger is Data's resurrection.
- For an episode called "Stardust City Rag" there is a disappointing lack of ragtime music.
- Pimp Picard is amazing and i need that costume ASAP
- Question. WHY are you able to deactivate the EMH in the middle of a medical emergency?
- I thought I liked Jurati. Now I'm not so sure.
- Nah I'm sure now. She's a total bitch.
STO Academy Forum
[SPOILERS] Picard Season 1 Episode 5: Stardust City Rag
02-20-2020, 03:04 PM
02-21-2020, 08:15 AM
Also, this seems to be the first R-rated episode of Star Trek ever. Don't know about the U.S., but in Germany this episode is rated 18+, which means for viewers of 18 years of age and older. Actually had to enter my prime video PIN.
EDIT: According to IMDB, this episode seems to be rated for viewers of age 16 and above. Looks like the authorities in Germany are overly cautious once again. *sigh*
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)