- Gotta take off some credit from the writers room for naming a Vulcan "Oh" without suitable reason. Like if her name was unpronounceable, i would get it, or if it was a nickname given by subordinates, but she INTRODUCES HERSELF as Oh, when there are PLENTY of good strong Vulcan names to choose from.
- This might be the last time we see Laris and Zhaban, and that gives me the big sad.
- Love the idea of "Here's some food for the road, I went through a lot of trouble to- OH ELEMENTS THERES A FIREFIGHT"
- Love how Zhaban and Laris go straight from loving caring roomies (get it, they're rommies, but they're also in a sense picard's roommates) to ass-kicking as soon as the first shot is fired.
- HOW MANY PHASERS ARE THERE IN THIS HOUSE?
- First look at the ship, I approve of the design, looking forward to seeing it more.
- Looks like picard's big swordfight is next thursday/friday. Mark your calendars.
- The new uniform is cool and good and I need it. That is all
- Gotta love seeing Vasquez Rocks as ACTUAL VASQUEZ ROCKS instead of alien planet number 098371402
- Soji might be getting close to the chopping block
- Was her badge green there for a second while she was badgering Rhamda?
- Love the idea of "Its not mythology, its the news"
- When picard said Engage I think my heart melted a little.
- Whats the problem with this EMH? Is he like black market and thats why he switches accents every time he shows up? Because I could totally get behind that as a character feature.
- I want to know more about the ibn Majid. Sounds like an Intel ship idea if ever there was one.
- I feel like Raffi is going to change her mind eventually.
- But LAAAARISSSS, I wanna see a Tal Shiar interrogation!
- I'm really loving having all this holographic tech now that it actually makes sense for them to have it in the show's time period.
- Was really hoping Laris and Zhaban would be like "obviously this place isn't safe, we should go with you"
- Agnes just straight up murdered a guy and was like "and I oop"
- I totally understand Picards "Give me my ships or take my resignation" then being surprised when they take your resignation move. I may have done that in a few online groups, just a couple times.
- Jesus, Narek, READ THE ROOM. She's having a mental breakdown and he's like "I think I love you, let's bang!"
- Next episode looks good and cool.
- Solid work on the composing by Jeff Russo. Gigantic swell as Picard says engage.
- Also the look around the bridge after that is great: Jurati "Oh thats so cool" Rios "Aight lets fly" Raffi "Jesus JL, get a hold of yourself"
- I need more sass from this show. Like Jett Reno levels of sass.
- Finally get to see Hugh, his eyes are VERY off-putting there at the start.
- I need my Seven fix. Where is she?
STO Academy Forum
[SPOILERS] Picard Season 1 Episode 3: The End is the Beginning
02-06-2020, 03:00 PM
Hoo boy love this ep. Lets break it down!
02-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Well, given that Liberated Romulan Borg are presented as psychologically damaged goods due to their physiology, I guess I would have to rewrite the Bio of my main toon. But I refuse.
Also, regarding Commodore Oh: Way to blow a cover. She's supposed to be Vulcan, right? Why would she need sun glasses? What happened to her inner eyelids? Or is this another writer's error?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)