Fleet Invite Please
Hello everyone, I am coming back to play STO so if it is possible to reinstated I would appreciate that. Also some help to catch up since I having real active for a while.

Thank you in advance,

RG
(07-21-2019, 04:26 PM)rghawk Wrote: Hello everyone, I am coming back to play STO so if it is possible to reinstated I would appreciate that. Also some help to catch up since I having real active for a while.

Thank you in advance,

RG
Which faction and whats your handle?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
hello,
[email protected] romulan ally of federation..I think my banner shows STO Academy Infinity. My other toons were in Omega for my temporal toon Roparzhs and Legion for my klingon toon Kargan
Thank you again,

Best regards,

RG
(07-21-2019, 04:47 PM)rghawk Wrote: hello,
[email protected] romulan ally of federation..I think my banner shows STO Academy Infinity. My other toons were in Omega for my temporal toon Roparzhs and Legion for my klingon toon Kargan
Thank you again,

Best regards,

RG
Just sent you an invite to Omega. Let me know if you get it.

thank you I got it for the romulan. Please advise when you will send the invitation for the other 2 thanks
I've sent an invite to Legion, but I've not got any alts in Omega. Can send an invite to STO Academy instead?

yes, that works thank you
(07-21-2019, 09:23 PM)rghawk Wrote: yes, that works thank you
Once you have a toon in each faction you can send your own invites to other toons you have. Go to the fleet tab at the bottom of the minimap, then roster tab. There is an invite button at the bottom of that window.