Trek font on the STOA Fleet Signature maker
To weigh in here, I noticed that the use of an Apostrophe causes some "unexpected" results, making the usage of the Fleet Signature Maker less joyable, especially for KDF Characters.

This is an example for the result of "Tac'Paddy" and "I.K.S. Bal'tQ Suydej"
Chris also mentioned square rank pips like our uniforms which would be cool
I moved this to Fleet Suggestions since this has to do with the fleet.

In any case, I can add the trek font. I just didn't want this to be as complicated as the sig maker on the main site, and also be uniform among players of the fleet. I'll see how the trek font looks and go from there.

Thanks for that Tac, I'll take a look into it asap.

Square pips is an idea and won't be hard for me to do.

I'd love it if you could add the Wells as an icon since it is my main ship. Smile
N7washout Wrote:I'd love it if you could add the Wells as an icon since it is my main ship. Smile

You mean to the other signature maker? On the main site? There are probably a lot of ships I should be adding to it lol

If you're talking about the fleet's signature maker, then you can just send me an image of the wells and I'll create a background for it which I'll upload to the maker and you can use.

Attilio Wrote:
N7washout Wrote:I'd love it if you could add the Wells as an icon since it is my main ship. Smile
If you're talking about the fleet's signature maker, then you can just send me an image of the wells and I'll create a background for it which I'll upload to the maker and you can use.
Are there any restrictions as to size or format?
TacPaddy Wrote:
Attilio Wrote:
Are there any restrictions as to size or format?

Nope, I'll adjust size and resave it in the correct format.