Howdy fleet!
I think this time my break from the game has been long enough most people won't know me Picard Facepalm  For the few of you who may still vaguely remember me hello again and thanks for remembering!
I'm Connar *wave* long time STOA member (think I joined in 2012 originally) who takes breaks from STO on a regular basis, normally due to job changes and moving to a Mac which then got support axed and then saving for a house which wasn't compatible with how much money I used to spend on STO Big Grin
I've been back in game the last few weeks and its nice to be back in the STOA community - I'll be sure to say hello when I see you all online!
(05-27-2019, 03:42 PM)lsloan31 Wrote: I think this time my break from the game has been long enough most people won't know me Picard Facepalm  For the few of you who may still vaguely remember me hello again and thanks for remembering!
I'm Connar *wave* long time STOA member (think I joined in 2012 originally) who takes breaks from STO on a regular basis, normally due to job changes and moving to a Mac which then got support axed and then saving for a house which wasn't compatible with how much money I used to spend on STO Big Grin
I've been back in game the last few weeks and its nice to be back in the STOA community - I'll be sure to say hello when I see you all online!
Nice to see a familiar name pop up, and of course always welcome back.

Nice to see you again Connar Smile

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk