Fleet Bank Question
Hey everyone. The Admiralty has a question for you. When you go to the fleet bank, what is it that you're looking for? As we continue to improve the fleet we're looking towards the bank. So let us know!

I haven't used the fleet bank much, but that's mostly because I didn't know how to split stacks before, and so couldn't figure out how to actually withdraw anything. Now that I've figured out the ctrl key, I'd say it's mostly training manuals I've been looking for. Occasionally a weapon of the right energy type for endeavour stuff, if I don't have one already.
I used it in the past mostly for weapons of common energy types and training manuals.
For me its training manuals, and the occasional repair parts if I've forgotten to stock up.
I havent had much cause to use the bank yet as i am still very new to the fleet but i agree that training manuals will be very useful.
i usually search for weapons to my ships because the ones in bank are always better than the one i have  Smile
(05-21-2019, 05:41 AM)sfcmradj Wrote: i usually search for weapons to my ships because the ones in bank are always better than the one i have  Smile
 If you let me know what weapon type you're after I can craft you some? I've been slowly getting all my R&D to max
(05-21-2019, 05:10 PM)Belgevain Wrote:  If you let me know what weapon type you're after I can craft you some? I've been slowly getting all my R&D to max

Will PM you about weapons once i manage to get me a T6 defiant or similar type of ship.
havent used the fleet bank but for one or 2 manuals. so i cant give a good idea on what i would like to find in the fb :Smile but its cool it is there though.