Newbie Certification Question
Hi,

Newbie question: I completed the 3 certs (L1, L2 and Security Clearance) but I am not listed on any of the recipient lists. I am not sure why, can someone explain why I am not listed?

Thanks,

John (wrangler)
(05-02-2019, 02:32 AM)wrangler Wrote: Hi,

Newbie question: I completed the 3 certs (L1, L2 and Security Clearance) but I am not listed on any of the recipient lists. I am not sure why, can someone explain why I am not listed?

Thanks,

John (wrangler)
Did you submit them on the website?

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Hi James,
Thanks for answering. 
I did not know you needed to "submit" them nor how I would do that. Please let me know how to do it.
Thanks
HI James,
I think I found where to submit them. I submitted all 3, 2 were accepted but still waiting on L1 ("in progress").

Thanks again
(05-02-2019, 12:50 PM)wrangler Wrote: HI James,
I think I found where to submit them. I submitted all 3, 2 were accepted but still waiting on L1 ("in progress").

Thanks again
L1 should be sorted now.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Hi James,
All set. The 3 certs have been submitted and all 3 have been accepted.
My understanding is that my promotion from Commander to Captain should follow. I read somewhere on the site that promotions are only given at the beginning of each month. I hope that is not true in my situation as that would be approx. a 4 week wait. Any info you can provide about this would be helpful.
Thanks
(05-02-2019, 05:45 PM)wrangler Wrote: Hi James,
All set. The 3 certs have been submitted and all 3 have been accepted.
My understanding is that my promotion from Commander to Captain should follow. I read somewhere on the site that promotions are only given at the beginning of each month. I hope that is not true in my situation as that would be approx. a 4 week wait. Any info you can provide about this would be helpful.
Thanks
Yes you are correct that promotions are done at the start of the month.

Unfortunately this does mean you will have to wait until the start of next month as the promotions for the month have already been completed. This is the requirement and all our members under the current promotions scheme have had to do so.

Hope this helps -

J

Hi James,
Thank you for all your help, it was appreciated.
I am disappointed that even though I have met the requirements for a promotion, I will need to wait 1 month for a promotion. It seems silly to me that if I had joined near the end of the month my wait would be much shorter. Basically, I am penalized for joining at the beginning of the month instead of the end. That makes no sense to me at all.
I will be leaving your fleet and of course, I will delete myself from the in-game channel, discord and this site.
Thank you for all the help and information you provided.
John