Current Federation Engineer Build ( my first time playing)
Here's my first character, I'm new to the game and this is how my character is currently setup... https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/e7c8...f7ba146502 
Any advise would be welcome as to help me beome a better member of the fleet...

A few quick tips on the ship;
1) Choose a common damage type, as you are currently using Plasma and Phasers
2) There are some good consoles at the Fleet Embassy (Weapon Signature Nullifiers and Amplifiers) and Fleet Spire (Fleet Tactical Consoles) to improve damage
3) If you can afford it, Subspace Vortex II beats Tractor beam for damage, it is pricey on the exchange though.
4) Fire at Will is usually more effective at end game content than Beam Overload.

Unfortunately I don't know the skill tree too well to be able to offer that much advice there Smile
(05-01-2019, 01:52 PM)Belgevain Wrote: A few quick tips on the ship;
1) Choose a common damage type, as you are currently using Plasma and Phasers
2) There are some good consoles at the Fleet Embassy (Weapon Signature Nullifiers and Amplifiers) and Fleet Spire (Fleet Tactical Consoles) to improve damage
3) If you can afford it, Subspace Vortex II beats Tractor beam for damage, it is pricey on the exchange though.
4) Fire at Will is usually more effective at end game content than Beam Overload.

Unfortunately I don't know the skill tree too well to be able to offer that much advice there Smile

1) I'm currently upgrading my weapons weith the drops from The Romulan Reputation Missions.. So in time I'll have all Plasma.

2) Where do I get the consoles from? I can't find them..

3) I presume that Subspace vortex is a Sci space trait, I can't find it in the store at Fleet Space Dock...

4) Would I need Fire at will to match the level for the console? or could I get Fire at Will III off the bat???

EDIT: I've found Subspace Vortex on the exchange but I can't afford it yet... And it looks like I need to match the level to the console... so it's just where I can get the fleet consoles from...

Weapons update... All Phasers are now Plasma beam arrays and the Photon Tordpedo is now a Plasma Torpedo...
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/e7c8...f7ba146502

(05-01-2019, 03:04 PM)Meph Wrote: 1) I'm currently upgrading my weapons weith the drops from The Romulan Reputation Missions.. So in time I'll have all Plasma.

2) Where do I get the consoles from? I can't find them..

3) I presume that Subspace vortex is a Sci space trait, I can't find it in the store at Fleet Space Dock...

4) Would I need Fire at will to match the level for the console? or could I get Fire at Will III off the bat???

EDIT: I've found Subspace Vortex on the exchange but I can't afford it yet... And it looks like I need to match the level to the console... so it's just where I can get the fleet consoles from...
Details about the consoles, including location can be found here, and here

As for Fire at Will (FAW), you'd need to replace Beam Overload II with FAW II

How much are you short by for Subspace Vortex?
(05-01-2019, 07:16 PM)Belgevain Wrote: How much are you short by for Subspace Vortex?

1.5M EC... I can make it with a week though... probably sooner depending on my spending habits...