Star trek Online 3 year Anniversary
Ya looks like the galaxy with slighty different engines to me. Hopefully they give the KDF side a free ship also as they are continuously forgotten about by sto
Blakmage86 Wrote:Hopefully they give the KDF side a free ship also as they are continuously forgotten about by sto

KD Who?

But seriously, it would be nice. They did well with the KDF 1000 day vet reward, but not everyone has access to that.
ChrisHerr Wrote:We shall see. I'll have to go back and watch the TNG episode, 'Yesterday's Enterprise' just in case.
Angel

I still think it looks an awful lot like the Galaxy Class, but they are working on changing some things up.

Chris
Let history always remember the name "Enterprise"!

About damn time, that the Ambassador Class joins the other Ships. Honestly we have the Excelsiors, NX-Class, the TOS Conny, but no Ambassadors? It was just plain missing and is way overdue. Wink

Blakmage86 Wrote:Hopefully they give the KDF side a free ship also as they are continuously forgotten about by sto
I would be only fair to give the KDF side a free Ship, too. But Cryptic has a way to forget about these things. Sad
Yawn, more obsolete ships to be retrofitted.

Stahl has said the kdf are getting one, but sure wait and see lol
Looks like I'm getting back in to STO since early to mid fall.
I wonder when PWE will start making new designes instead of just picking everyyhing out of the show. I even like the player suggested/drawn ships where they got the Enterprise-F and the Chimera
I wonder..................

<!-- m -Arrow<a class="postlink" href="http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=803801">http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=803801</a><!-- m -Arrow
And for our Klingon fans:

The classic Kamarag Battle Cruiser has been retrofitted with the latest technology available to the Klingon Empire.

Faction: Klingon
Rank Required: Brigadier General
Availability: Mission Reward (Limited Time)
Hull Strength: 35,000
Shield Modifier: 1.0
Crew: 700
Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
Device Slots: 3
Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Tactical, 1 Ensign Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Science
Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 2 Science
Base Turn Rate: 10.5 degrees per second
Impulse Modifier: 0.15
Can equip cannons
+10 Weapon Power, +10 Engine Power
Cloaking Device

NOTE: The above stats for all ships are subject to change.
I will be after the Kamarag, for certain