[SPOILERS] Discovery Season 2 Episode 14: Such Sweet Sorrow, Part 2
  • "Get off my ass *SIR*" JETT RENO I LOVE YOU
  • Having a glass ceiling on a hallway leading into an empty space is a bad idea
  • 10 points to sound design for using the right phaser sounds.
  • "No i''m going to do a half-assed job because its the perfect time" YAAS QUEEN
  • Burnham eyes to commercial, anyone?
  • What the fuck kind of drinking game did you DO, tilly?
  • Cornwell gave up way the fuck too easily.
  • Same problem as last episode, putting spock in any sort of jeopardy makes no sense
  • That is the worst fucking door design ever.
  • Good reason to keep spock in the past
  • Cornwell and pike TOTALLY had a romantic relationship
  • Not the *best* explanation for why spock never told anyone about burnham, but it'll have to do.
[Image: 9jilqcf.gif]
I'm not sure that Cornwell had a romantic relationship with Pike. She had one with Lorca, don't forget, and she's a Starfleet Admiral not a pokémon trainer: I don't think she's trying to collect the whole set of Discovery Captains. Tongue

Jett Reno is the best, though. We need more of her in Season 3 please, damn it.
I enjoyed the episode, but the Time Crystal charge confused me... Thought it only had enough juice for the one jump? Or was that solely for the big womhole jump?

Also, kudos for keeping us guessing on the fate of the crew till next season! Although I did feel Controls death was a bit... Too easy?

(04-22-2019, 02:08 PM)Belgevain Wrote: I enjoyed the episode, but the Time Crystal charge confused me... Thought it only had enough juice for the one jump? Or was that solely for the big womhole jump?

Also, kudos for keeping us guessing on the fate of the crew till next season! Although I did feel Controls death was a bit... Too easy?

If Control was meant to be the same entity as it is in the beta canon, then it died waaaaaayyyy too easily.  The death of control in the novels cost almost everything.
[Image: 9jilqcf.gif]
(04-23-2019, 01:00 AM)coolkirk1701 Wrote: If Control was meant to be the same entity as it is in the beta canon, then it died waaaaaayyyy too easily.  The death of control in the novels cost almost everything.

Exactly, why would it have a single point of failure (Leland) when even we've realised that's generally not a good thing! Here's looking at you Space Shuttle with your Quad Redundancy...