Star Trek Picard series in trouble?

Huh

I can see their point, I know a few Trek fans who won't touch Discovery with a barge pole due to it looking like JJ Trek, and not the original work

MEAD may of had their points to make with all the talking points that Disco had in the beginning, but lately, they (and all the other pessimistic channels that come to mind) have really lost most or all credibility they may have had from leaks or whatever with the changes that have occured in the studios since then. they got really popular really fast and it went to their heads. now they have to invent clickbait to try to hold onto all the viewership numbers they once had with season 1. people are catching on and switching back to more reputable sources like Trekyards or Ketwolski, so nowadays, take what they sell with a brick of salt if both sides aren't talking about it.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(07-28-2019, 02:27 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: MEAD may of had their points to make with all the talking points that Disco had in the beginning, but lately, they (and all the other pessimistic channels that come to mind) have really lost most or all credibility they may have had from leaks or whatever with the changes that have occured in the studios since then. they got really popular really fast and it went to their heads. now they have to invent clickbait to try to hold onto all the viewership numbers they once had with season 1. people are catching on and switching back to more reputable sources like Trekyards or Ketwolski, so nowadays, take what they sell with a brick of salt if both sides aren't talking about it.

The idea of a brick of salt rather amuses me!

It's true that many Youtube channels have declined in quality over the years, but the way Youtube algorithms work certainly doesn't help either