Academy of Neverwinter: Our new Alliance
Greetings Adventurers,

As I had mentioned in our other thread, I was in discussions to join our guild to a larger alliance, and after chatting, and playing with the 'Neverember's Guard' for a few days, we asked, and they accepted to let up join.

Much like in Star Trek Online, an alliance can have 13 Guilds, and we were granted a 'Sword Guild' status, which is very nice placement considering that we haven't unlocked very much of our Guild Stronghold.

The Alliance is level 15,  which we can certainly help boost by working in on leveling up our own guild.

So far, it has been nice to see so many players online and chatting in [Alliance] chat.

Chris
Enter your Neverwinter characters here:
https://academy-of-neverwinter.shivtr.com

Accolade complete: The Unstoppable Captain
I think we are no more part of the alliance
I think it is better to update the guild message. it is still saying that we are part of an alliance unless we are going to join one soon.
We are in the Alliance-
There was a hiccup where we were moved out to let another guild into our Sword slot, and we were moved down to a gauntlet slot.
(If we continue to move forward with our Guild, and can level up to 2 or 3, then we can have a higher tier Sword slot back where we can have three folks under us-) But for right now we are in the lower tier of the structure.

They hadn't given us a heads up about the move, which is why we were accidentally dropped for a day before I could get online with them and set things back up.

Chris

great. now, how i can help lvling up the guild, i try to do daily guild quests and drop the rewards into stronghold, but it seems it is like going for ever lol
(05-02-2019, 07:07 PM)sfcmradj Wrote: great. now, how i can help lvling up the guild, i try to do daily guild quests and drop the rewards into stronghold, but it seems it is like going for ever lol

Well, it's more designed for 50 people to do it, not 3 people. ; )

I've talk to the other guild leaders and suggested we have weekly events where we rotate to different Guild Strongholds, and for the week everyone works on that guild.
(We shall see what we come up with, currently everyone is focused on consuming the new content!)

good idea. and you are right mo 16 is way tooo consuming to check. I am enjoying my Paladin but i am sure it can be more helpful in higher levels. it just take some time Smile