Post-Foundry Endeavor Grind Guide
Hi everyone,

as announced on Discord, I started to compile a list of options on where to go for the Endeavors.

Here is my Post-Foundry Endeavor Grind Guide.

Feel free to post additions or corrections for that list.
[Image: Zz0Lj8T.png]
[Image: uN1oLzx.png]
For the Undine Ground, I was also going with the episode "Surface Tension" Once you get onto Spacedock, run the ground, but do not complete, instead exit before you get to Admiral Quinn and the go back into the mission, it is also the only real way to get the Accolade "It's a Trap" and it beats having to replay from the beginning again, because hard SUCKs otherwise.

Oh can we get this sticked?
He TP,
for the dreadnoughts I would suggest Hive Space Advanced. Only the advanced one offers many tactical cubes that are considered dreadnoughts. The Cylinders and the Diamond are also considered dreadnoughts.
I'm not a native English speaker. I make mistakes when I write in this language.
The Undine Space Battlezone has a lot of Dreadnoughts that spawn in as you capture zones.
(03-06-2019, 08:59 AM)Belgevain Wrote: The Undine Space Battlezone has a lot of Dreadnoughts that spawn in as you capture zones.

Seconded, a full team will spawn many dreadnoughts on one run. Plus Voth spawn at least 2 on the follow up reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best place to Defeat Captains (Ground) seems to be the Voth Battlezone. The Artillery Point, Comm Array Point will spawn Voth Exosuits which count as Captains as the final mini-boss for that point
(03-17-2019, 07:04 AM)tobywitczak Wrote: The best place to Defeat Captains (Ground) seems to be the Voth Battlezone. The Artillery Point, Comm Array Point will spawn Voth Exosuits which count as Captains as the final mini-boss for that point
I will add it to the list, but just as an FYI, even Ensign-level NPCs can appear in an Exosuit.
[Image: Zz0Lj8T.png]
[Image: uN1oLzx.png]
For ground captains I typically go to:
1. Voth Battle Zone
2. Deferi Invasion Zone: Elite Tactical Drones are Captain Level
3. Beyond the Nexus: Captain Kythki, khaj'burr are captain level, plus federation kill count

That usually gets me the necessary captains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk