Looking for slight build improvements
Been gone awhile, starting to get back into the game.  Don't want to run full meta ships, but open to small tweaks to improve efficiency,

https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/ea25...1ea694bb59

Thanks for looking!
Hi.
To start, your build is not a bad starting point!
I would suggest a reskill though and maybe give a look to this build:
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/0f86...7#starship
(it's not the same ship but I think you can get some ideas).
The plasmonic leech has been heavily nerfed, so I am not sure if it's still worth to put.
I also think you can find better than the neutronium alloy console.
BOffs wise, 2 attack patterns?  I think they have a shared cooldown, I'd rather use the beta only and
find a buff in place of the delta.  If you use the specs "strategist" well you will need only one copy of tactical team.  EpTS is useless... you can get better performance with EpTAux and then use a shield heal, you can consider also EpTE if you want a fast ship.
THe iconian set is good but I think that the competitive 2 pieces set is better.  Give also a look at the
colony deflector.
It's a starting point but I would wait for the input from other players too.
I'm not a native English speaker. I make mistakes when I write in this language.
EPTS still provides shield hardness boost besides just a shield heal, it's definitely worth running.

Thanks for the feedback.  JB got me sorted out, but I definitely need to address the shields/deflector/ engine/ core situation
(03-09-2019, 01:00 AM)N7washout Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.  JB got me sorted out, but I definitely need to address the shields/deflector/ engine/ core situation

i was in the same boat, you want the fleet core from spire and deflector from colony

as for the shield/engine. you want comp engine and you can get comp shield too if you want set bonus, otherwise you can get iconian shield if you don't mind not having bonus.
the adv adapt fleet shield from fleet base is good after you have upgraded it to epic and re engineered it to have a [resall] modifier, but imo the iconian is better right at vr quality mk xii versus a freshly bought fleet shield (as far as single parts go).

but you can get the comp shield for 2 pc set bonus if you want that, your choice. (shields aren't really heavily favored in any meta, so usually comes down to player preference)