once again and took your reviews to heart and tweaked the missions once more.
Starting tomorrow, February 25th at 08:00 UTC (your time), I will withdraw current versions and replace them with v3.1. The whole effort will take approximately one hour.
Please keep in mind, that this causes the mission to be placed into the "Review Content" category again. As soon as they receive at least 5 reviews, it will moved back to "Browse All".
- Ground Arena
- Introducing Commander Somok as an Information contact, who can tell you everything you need to know in the Ground Arena. This contact can be accessed at any time and as many times you like.
- Due to this all Dialogue pop-ups have been removed, except for the notifications of protocol completions.
- Added on BUG ALERT pop-up in the Ground Arena of "Endeavor Grind: Tholians" informing about the bug that affects "Defeat Tholians (Ground)" not counting kills and recommending to make use of Nukara Prime instead. This is meant for people, who keep missing the hint about that in the mission description and to prevent them from wasting their time even more.
- The number of mobs have been increased to the allowed limit of 25 NPC groups per map. This affects the Gauntlet protocol. Wave 3 - 6 will now spawn two Captain squads, while wave 7 will now spawn 3 Captain squads.
- In order to give a better Terradome feeling, the backdrop has been changed to night time.
This is as far as I can tweak these missions. Mobs have been maximized, while Dialogues have been minimized. I'll continue to look out for the addition of Dewan Arthropods and Hur'q Attendants / Swarmers to the Foundry. When that happens, I'll add their versions of the "Endeavor Grind".
Thank you again, for your continued support. Enjoy!