"Endeavor Grind" Foundry mission patch to v3.1 on Feb 25th.
Hello everyone,

once again and took your reviews to heart and tweaked the missions once more.

Starting tomorrow, February 25th at 08:00 UTC (your time), I will withdraw current versions and replace them with v3.1. The whole effort will take approximately one hour.

Please keep in mind, that this causes the mission to be placed into the "Review Content" category again. As soon as they receive at least 5 reviews, it will moved back to "Browse All".

PATCH NOTES:
  • Ground Arena
    • Introducing Commander Somok as an Information contact, who can tell you everything you need to know in the Ground Arena. This contact can be accessed at any time and as many times you like.
    • Due to this all Dialogue pop-ups have been removed, except for the notifications of protocol completions.
    • Added on BUG ALERT pop-up in the Ground Arena of "Endeavor Grind: Tholians" informing about the bug that affects "Defeat Tholians (Ground)" not counting kills and recommending to make use of Nukara Prime instead. This is meant for people, who keep missing the hint about that in the mission description and to prevent them from wasting their time even more.
    • The number of mobs have been increased to the allowed limit of 25 NPC groups per map. This affects the Gauntlet protocol. Wave 3 - 6 will now spawn two Captain squads, while wave 7 will now spawn 3 Captain squads.
    • In order to give a better Terradome feeling, the backdrop has been changed to night time.
  • Space Arena
    • Introducing the R.R.W. Mol'Havran as an Information contact, which can tell you everything you need to know in the Space Arena. This contact can be accessed at any time and as many times you like.
    • Due to this all Dialogue pop-ups have been removed, except for the notifications of protocol completions.
    • The number of mobs have been increased to the allowed limit of 25 NPC groups per map. This affects the Onslaught protocol. Wave 7 will now spawn three Battleships.
    • In order to support the backdrop change in the Ground Arena, a moon has been added to the Space Arena. This is a cosmetic change only.

PERSONAL NOTE:
This is as far as I can tweak these missions. Mobs have been maximized, while Dialogues have been minimized. I'll continue to look out for the addition of Dewan Arthropods and Hur'q Attendants / Swarmers to the Foundry. When that happens, I'll add their versions of the "Endeavor Grind".

Thank you again, for your continued support. Enjoy!
(02-24-2019, 04:13 PM)Parakema Wrote: Hello everyone,

once again and took your reviews to heart and tweaked the missions once more.

Starting tomorrow, February 25th at 08:00 UTC (your time), I will withdraw current versions and replace them with v3.1. The whole effort will take approximately one hour.

Please keep in mind, that this causes the mission to be placed into the "Review Content" category again. As soon as they receive at least 5 reviews, it will moved back to "Browse All".

PATCH NOTES:
  • Ground Arena
    • Introducing Commander Somok as an Information contact, who can tell you everything you need to know in the Ground Arena. This contact can be accessed at any time and as many times you like.
    • Added on BUG ALERT pop-up in the Ground Arena of "Endeavor Grind: Tholians" informing about the bug that affects "Defeat Tholians (Ground)" not counting kills and recommending to make use of Nukara Prime instead. This is meant for people, who keep missing the hint about that in the mission description and to prevent them from wasting their time even more.
    • The number of mobs have been increased to the allowed limit of 25 NPC groups per map. This affects the Gauntlet protocol. Wave 3 - 6 will now spawn two Captain squads, while wave 7 will now spawn 3 Captain squads.
    • In order to give a better Terradome feeling, the backdrop has been changed to night time.
  • Space Arena
    • Introducing the R.R.W. Mol'Havran as an Information contact, which can tell you everything you need to know in the Space Arena. This contact can be accessed at any time and as many times you like.
    • The number of mobs have been increased to the allowed limit of 25 NPC groups per map. This affects the Onslaught protocol. Wave 7 will now spawn three Battleships.
    • In order to support the backdrop change in the Ground Arena, a moon has been added to the Space Arena. This is a cosmetic change only.

PERSONAL NOTE:
This is as far as I can tweak these missions. Mobs have been maximized, while Dialogues have been minimized. I'll continue to look out for the addition of Dewan Arthropods and Hur'q Attendants / Swarmers to the Foundry. When that happens, I'll add their versions of the "Endeavor Grind".

Thank you again, for your continued support. Enjoy!
Thanks for your diligent hard work TP.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
(02-24-2019, 04:18 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Thanks for your diligent hard work TP.
You're welcome.
indeed, you are the man concerning those foundry missions for the endeavors. Smile  Keep up the excellent work .