[SPOILERS] Discovery Season 2 Episode 5: Saints of Imperfection
  • Addressing the elephant in the room- I was not prepared for, nor did I consent to that emotional rollercoaster
  • They scratched the paint on my baby!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
  • I don't trust Leland for one instant
  • Admiral Cornwell-maybe Georgiou using her disguise thing?  She seemed different, somehow
  • "Said the scorpion to the frog"-LOVE IT
  • that whole scene is a major faux pas imo, in the idea of "I could have killed you, but I didn't, so trust me"
  • Like that we saw the security vest uniforms
  • LOVE that they finally clarified what Nahn's position was, here I was thinking she was the chief engineer.
  • In that same vein, last episode Reno said the chief sent her to fix the spore lab.  So there's a pretty major department head that we have never even heard called by name.
  • At least that clears it up, neither stamets OR tilly are the chief engineer.
  • Next episode-I really don't want a kelpien bottle episode, but it looks like we're getting some ship combat, which is good.
  • I don't think the "Ba'ul are just ascended Kelpiens" theory is holding any water after that preview, not unless there's some serious genetic changes going on.
I don't know whether my distrust of Section 31 comes from canon or from the novels or what I know Georgiou is capable of, but I don't trust a single one of them.  I still need their ship though. (Maybe Disco LTS ship? It moves!)
[Image: 9jilqcf.gif]