[SPOILERS] Discovery Season 2 Episode 4: An Obol for Charon
  • Holy shit
  • Holy shit x2
  • Holy shit x3
  • Love that Jet Reno is back, and Commander Nahn.   
  • Holy shit x4
  • LOVE that we got to see Number One
  • May is a total bitch
  • Jet Reno is hilarious
  • "Slap me really hard"
  • Holy shit x5
  • Saru really had me going there for a solid 30 minutes
  • How the hell did they fit all of that into 50 minutes?
  • I'm going to have to watch this again to understand even half of what happened there
  • Holy shit x6
  • My brain is still trying to process what I just saw
  • Did a good job at building the stakes of the episode, but like typical Star Trek, the stakes mean nothing at the end of the day because the good guys always win
  • I want Stamets vs Reno Epic Rap Battles of History (Epic Rap Battles of the Future?)
  • Holy shit x7
  • Like that we got some ties to the Short Treks, makes them mean something more than just "Hey pay us money for more stuff"
  • Holy shit x8
  • Looks like next episode is going to be even more jam-packed than this one.  Maybe a two-parter?
  • Burnham is acting her ass off and I love it
  • Holy shit x9
  • Overall AMAZING episode, might just beat Sacrifice of Angels as my favorite ever.
  • Holy shit TEN HIT COMBO
[Image: 9jilqcf.gif]
(02-08-2019, 02:15 AM)coolkirk1701 Wrote:
  • Saru really had me going there for a solid 30 minutes
  • How the hell did they fit all of that into 50 minutes?
  • I'm going to have to watch this again to understand even half of what happened there
  • Burnham is acting her ass off and I love it
  • Overall AMAZING episode.
  • Holy shit TEN HIT COMBO

I felt like this one kind of sped along due to needing to resolve multiple story threads by the end of the episode, could have used another 4-5 minutes. Not sure I liked the interactions between Stamets and Notaro's character either, felt a little bit forced. Interesting how they are laying the threads for the mothballing of the spore drive.