Mirror of Discovery

We got enough issues with One Klingon Bitch...
Now we got a Terran Bitch....

(01-24-2019, 11:35 AM)codius1988 Wrote: Now we got a Terran Bitch....
Killy may be megalomaniac, but she is not a Bitch! You take that back, Sir!
The Klingon is not a bitch either. SHE IS A KLINGON! That is how they are.
I enjoyed the episodes.  I saw the results before it happened.  I mean the mirror universe is nuts but they aren't stupid usually.
(01-24-2019, 11:41 AM)Parakema Wrote: Killy may be megalomaniac, but she is not a Bitch! You take that back, Sir!

She also looks quite cool when casually slouching in her captain's chair or playing with a knife. Cryptic actually made an effort with that animation.
(01-24-2019, 11:35 AM)codius1988 Wrote:

We got enough issues with One Klingon Bitch...
Now we got a Terran Bitch....
Klingons are by nature like that and you leave Killy alone. She's my kind of ruthless, heartless, foul-mouthed, take no prisoners kinda lady. She has a place on my crew no questions asked

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

She'll just need to learn the chain of command - the chain I take and beat you with so you know who's in command

(01-26-2019, 11:49 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: She'll just need to learn the chain of command - the chain I take and beat you with so you know who's in command

Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle...

I enjoyed the episodes, Killy makes a fun antagonist which is a nice change of pace. Most are all doom and gloom.
Tilly is a great Antagonist.  I knew she would do what she would do but it was fun listening to her.