STO Academy Armada - Revamp
(03-09-2019, 10:45 PM)James Wrote: You can do the same TFO should you wish!

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Good to know. Thanks James.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
(03-09-2019, 10:19 PM)Parakema Wrote: However, I noticed that the new Awards do not show the recipients. Is that intended or a feature still to be implemented?

In any case, Attilio, you have done a good job on this!

Thanks TP. Recipients needs to be implemented, along with other stuff. It's going to be a continual work in progress for a little while.

As far as the awards go, is it possible to get grandfathered in for some of these? I've run literally hundreds of STF/TFOs with fleetmates over my time in the fleet but I do not really want to grind out another 25 tracked to get the Dilithium award. Similarly since I have been a Vice Admiral/Subadmiral in the past can I be approved for Fleet Commodore, or do I need to apply for that? Smile

I'm in the Discord and have used it for voice to participate in TFOs in the past, but the verification is saying that it can't confirm that I'm registered.
(03-09-2019, 10:34 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I do have a question. For the Task Force Ribbon. Does that require 25 different TFOs or if you repeat them will it count toward the total? If 25 different are required I am gonna have to make myself a list lol. I only need 10 more to complete it. Smile
(03-09-2019, 10:45 PM)James Wrote: You can do the same TFO should you wish!
Say what now? I am confused. The revamp doc states "different".

Getting that reward for playing like ISA 25 times is kinda lame. Don't you think?
(03-10-2019, 07:37 AM)Parakema Wrote: Say what now? I am confused. The revamp doc states "different".

Getting that reward for playing like ISA 25 times is kinda lame. Don't you think?
It does say different, but this entire document was always on the premise of being subject to change. Unfortunately we just didn't do our due-dilligence and change the shareable version. Oops!

Right now we've decided it can be the same TFO if the person wishes. If someone hates themselves enough to play ISA with the fleet 25 times then that's up to them.

But we wouldn't want to see members not participating in a TFO because they've already ticked it off the list. This way they can still be rewarded for taking part.

If it doesn't work, of course we can change it back to different.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
(03-10-2019, 01:36 AM)robonixon Wrote: As far as the awards go, is it possible to get grandfathered in for some of these? I've run literally hundreds of STF/TFOs with fleetmates over my time in the fleet but I do not really want to grind out another 25 tracked to get the Dilithium award. Similarly since I have been a Vice Admiral/Subadmiral in the past can I be approved for Fleet Commodore, or do I need to apply for that? Smile

We'll chat, give me a little time to sort through some of the major issues that are popping up.

(03-10-2019, 04:15 AM)NightGod Wrote: I'm in the Discord and have used it for voice to participate in TFOs in the past, but the verification is saying that it can't confirm that I'm registered.

It seems to be working for some people and not others. I'm not sure why but I'm going to look into it.

(03-10-2019, 12:58 PM)Attilio Wrote: We'll chat, give me a little time to sort through some of the major issues that are popping up.

It seems to be working for some people and not others. I'm not sure why but I'm going to look into it.
I am personaly fine with running different TFOs. I just wanted to clarify so I can list and eliminate the ones already documented by the fleet. I don't want to do ISA over and over either.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Those of you having issues verifying Discord please do it again. I've set it up so I can log the data and see where its failing and hopefully why.

Discord verification should be working now.