STO Academy Armada - Revamp
(03-08-2019, 09:21 AM)NightGod Wrote: What's the best timing to transfer to the primary fleet while ensuring donation credits stay intact? I'm guessing sometime this weekend after the change-over, but just want to make sure I'm not making things more difficult for tracking, I know this week has been crazy for y'all.

You can transfer at any time. When we upload the rosters the data will still be tracked!
If you want to wait until after that's fine. I plan on making an official announcement for when we should start shuffling characters around, but you can get a head start if you want.

Good news everyone! The site has been updated! Some features to note are the My Stats link at the top, I think you'll enjoy this. As well as the new Awards page.

As always, please let me know if you come across any issues.

Just an FYI for

Subspace Comms L2 Certificate
Join the STO Academy Discord voice server. Instructions can be found here.

This site can’t be reached dev.armada.stoacademy.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Go to http://stoacademy.com/
Search Google for dev armada sto academy awards approvediscord
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Discord verification should be working now.

Thanks, look like it worked.
(03-09-2019, 07:37 PM)Attilio Wrote: Good news everyone! The site has been updated! Some features to note are the My Stats link at the top, I think you'll enjoy this. As well as the new Awards page.
As former self-proclaimed Fleet Statistician I fully approve. Wink

Seriously now, here's what I like in particular
  • The new commendations look awesome
  • Auto-check for the Discord commendation
  • Applications page. I really dig that fleet members are listed as soon as you enter their handle. This sort of autocompletion is a huge QoL improvement.
  • Archived Commendations page. Thank you for keeping this around. Makes bragging a lot easier in the future. LOL

However, I noticed that the new Awards do not show the recipients. Is that intended or a feature still to be implemented?

In any case, Attilio, you have done a good job on this!
Just viewed it myself. It looks awesome. Gonna have to peruse it a bit more to see whats all there.
I do have a question. For the Task Force Ribbon. Does that require 25 different TFOs or if you repeat them will it count toward the total? If 25 different are required I am gonna have to make myself a list lol. I only need 10 more to complete it. Smile
(03-09-2019, 10:34 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I do have a question. For the Task Force Ribbon. Does that require 25 different TFOs or if you repeat them will it count toward the total? If 25 different are required I am gonna have to make myself a list lol. I only need 10 more to complete it. Smile
You can do the same TFO should you wish!

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk