Poll: What main uniform color do you use?
This poll is closed.
Black
28.85%
15 28.85%
Blue
11.54%
6 11.54%
Red
26.92%
14 26.92%
Gold/Yellow
5.77%
3 5.77%
Purple
1.92%
1 1.92%
Green
7.69%
4 7.69%
White
5.77%
3 5.77%
Other
11.54%
6 11.54%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Uniform color?
I was thinking when I was at esd and see all different uniform colors and I was wondering what my fellow fleet members are wearing. So what is the main color of the uniform you wear? And me I wear my VA coat with black accents and a white main color.
Sorry to whomever picked this new uniform but I just like my old ones too much. When I do wear the new one, I do have it already Big Grin , I will be wearing white as the main color in salute to my old style. Unless there is a specific color we are supposed to use instead as not a fan of using red just cause I am a tac.
Ok so I didn't vote. 1) there was no option for a class identifier. Even just a couple stripes of color such as Forge's boff's have. 2) I was never a big fan of a black and white uniform (Sorry Messor).
3) There's no option for rainbows and flowers to go along with all these stinking bunnies...er epohhs following everyone around (makes me feel like I'm surrounded by Defari hippies).

lol anyway...one color with a class identifier works for me
Command Red!
Its ok cpc dont expect everyone to dig my awesomeness Big Grin
I generally have a splash of the 'function' colour in there
I put blue main, white accents, and black or red stripes

(sorry, Jim i'm not having any redshirts on the bridge)

same colors for Fed, Rommie, and Klignon
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
On my fed toons I wear the new Starfleet standard uniform with the red command stripe, starfllet regs and all.......
[Image: gthibaudeau_10359.jpg]
Even though I'm an engineer, I use red command the DS9/ TNG Movie uniform with 4 pips as a captain for my main uniform. Tried to make it look as cannon as possible. 

For my fleet uniform I use the oddessey with red and a vice admiral pips. 
I use Starfleet Reg Uniforms (white upper w. Command Red Piping) with Gold trim for that bar across chest seeing as Im an Admiral ingame my DO's are in all black with Duty Assignment piping Picard Facepalm