Beam Array Disruptor Build - What equipment should I upgrade for Upgrade Weekend?
This is my skill planner with ship equipment only.  
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/b12e...4758203e28

I haven't added the bridge officers and other details just yet as with upgrade weekend, I'm trying to understand what equipment to upgrade first and what is not optimal long term and not to waste phoenix packs on.  

So I'm trying to understand
1.  Do I have the best consoles for science and engineering slots?    In particular, should I use the Console - Engineering - House Martok Defensive Configuration for the two item bonus and drop one of the consoles?  If so which one.   And which science and engineering consoles should I replace.   For replacement consoles I have Console - Universal -Crystalline Absorbtion Matrix (probably not any good) and access to all rep system equipment, in game episode rewards, R&D craftable items and exchange tradeable items that I can afford to replace any science or engineering console.

2.  For the coalition disruptor what is the optimal setting (ie. CrtD, then DMG, then CtrH or whatever the optimal order is).   I have an extra coalition disruptor and so I'm trying to understand which is best to upgrade.  

3.  For the rest of the items (engines, tac consoles, shields etc) I think they are what I want but I am open to suggestions on other options to consider if I am going down the wrong road.

I will update later with skills, bridge officers but for now I'm focussing on upgrading the ship equipment.
(11-11-2018, 09:43 PM)jefftrader Wrote: This is my skill planner with ship equipment only.  
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/b12e...4758203e28

I haven't added the bridge officers and other details just yet as with upgrade weekend, I'm trying to understand what equipment to upgrade first and what is not optimal long term and not to waste phoenix packs on.  

So I'm trying to understand
1.  Do I have the best consoles for science and engineering slots?    In particular, should I use the Console - Engineering - House Martok Defensive Configuration for the two item bonus and drop one of the consoles?  If so which one.   And which science and engineering consoles should I replace.   For replacement consoles I have Console - Universal -Crystalline Absorbtion Matrix (probably not any good) and access to all rep system equipment, in game episode rewards, R&D craftable items and exchange tradeable items that I can afford to replace any science or engineering console.

2.  For the coalition disruptor what is the optimal setting (ie. CrtD, then DMG, then CtrH or whatever the optimal order is).   I have an extra coalition disruptor and so I'm trying to understand which is best to upgrade.  

3.  For the rest of the items (engines, tac consoles, shields etc) I think they are what I want but I am open to  suggestions on other options to consider if I am going down the wrong road.

I will update later with skills, bridge officers but for now I'm focussing on upgrading the ship equipment.

Since you are using a cruiser, you might want to swap out the torp for another beam array as cruisers generally use broadside passes when firing and it may be difficult to keep the nose on a target. One thing that may help with that is the competitive rep innervated impulse engine. Also.... you might flesh out your doffs and specializations on your skill planner as those things, plus your traits make a big difference in how your ship will perform.  I'm not sure, but I believe for sci and eng toons, you should re-engineer all your weps to CritD X as much as possible.  If you get the chance you might look at getting the elite vorgon echentis frigates for your hangar pets as well.... although having a larger swarm of fighters may suit your needs.  I hope this helps, because I know how frustrating it can be trying to put together a ship with all the choices of gear out there. I like the Trellium D plating console and would recommend maxing it out.

Looking at possible console alternatives, 

Console - Universal - Sustained Radiant Field (20% heal bonus, 10% weapon damage, 20% shield heal)

Console - Universal - Zero-Point Energy Conduit (1.8 power to subsystem, 19.7 drain expertise, 1.8% crit chance) and 10% disruptor bonus with  romulan beam array as a 2 set bonus.  

Console - Engineering - House Martok Defensive Configuration (+10% Maximum Hit Points) ands +2.5% Critical Chance with +15 Accuracy Rating  with matrok omindirectional beam array as 2 set bonus

I'm unsure if these are any better then what I have.  
What career are you and what faction are you? I see you are running two exploiters and one locator. What is your critd and crith while in system space?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk